The Generic I May Not Be Sober Thread

Want to see what ime tlking bout!?!?!

cookies.jpg

Careful...the number of cookies you give me will be directly proportional to the effort level of the ride. The more you bring...the more I have to work off.

!!

Dude how much have you drank already?

working on serving 5!!!! i thought bout switchign to some jakc but then thought I may not waike up tomorrow.

I want cookies!

Careful...the number of cookies you give me will be directly proportional to the effort level of the ride. The more you bring...the more I have to work off.

Good! Im gonna need a good one after tonight!!!!!!1

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm. Cookies... Beer...

I ate like a pound of fudge at work today. Just got back from the gym and now I'm drinking a Southern Comfort and Cranberry. Recovery!

Yesterday was a good day. All three students that cancelled in the morning rescheduled for the afternoon and evening as the snow tapered off. So, when I went into the store after my last lesson, I had a pocket full of money I hadn't counted on. What better to do than spend it frivolously on an unknown beer?
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=317
picture.php

Suckered in by pretty packaging and a bit of humor, I had to have it... Monty Python's Holy Ail(Tempered over burning witches) who could resist? At $10 I knew I was a sucker at the register, but you got to live a little.

Tonight, a long winter's night. Chris with his Yuengling and I with my Ale... I poured the first one out. Nice amber color and frothy, sticky head. This is a chameleon of a beer, complex and very drinkable with hints of apple cider, malt and... is that hickory? It starts with a bite, turns slightly bitter and finishes with a hint of apple wine on every taste. I just had to keep tasting. And the more I taste, the more I smile. I am very happy now. Now I have to decide to go cuddle up with Chris or go cuddle up with another Monty. Monty made me smile. Good night, Chris. Come here Monty... Shhhhh, don't tell anyone. It's our little secret!

Last edited:
Great! I was the last person to post here and HERE I am again!

One of my good buddies who is going to be in the wedding took me out for some snowboarding and an impromtu' bachelor party. He doesnt drink so he had great fun in ordering me shots at the bar. Well 8 shots of Jameson and amny beeers and a few gladsses of wine...here I B!!!!!!!!!!

That's OK - I still love you. (Yes, I've been drinking tonight) If we do a MTB buddie bachelor party I'm making sure you get hammered. Maybe even get your stomach pumped. :drooling:

lost: soberity

Lost: sobrity; ability to reason and make rational decisions. Last seen prior to going to the wedding I am currently at. If found, please let walt know that the likelyhood of me making LM tomorrow is slim to none. Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

Back
Top Bottom