The Generic I May Not Be Sober Thread

DR.K

Yeah, Yeah, I know it's not really beer, but Michelob is feeling your economic pain and offering a $15 rebate when you buy 4 6packs. They've got some new mega produced micro brews which aren't half bad, and at less than half price they're really twice as good. We've tried the Irish Red, Porter and my personal favorite, Shock Top(I'm not Proud). It's also good on those very barfable cactus lime and other Ultra brews.

Sent in my rebate last night, :hmmm: maybe I'll get another case with the rebate cash and invite the in-laws... nah!

don't drink the koolaide

DR.K

cask not so tasty

even good brewers have bad days ..sour wit totaly off,but the imperial stout made up for it

ArmyOfNone

Off Day

I worked for this goodness this week. I started with some red tonight but got into the real stuff with Avery's Ale to the Chief, a imperial IPA. A wonderfully yummy beer that I woud put up there with DFH 90min. I am working on a sierra nevada bigfoot barleywine ale. W00h000!

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Had 2 Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPAs, now into a DFH 60min, I think I'll finish up with an Oscar Blues Ten Fidy Imperial Stout (thanks to Spencer for the the tip - very tasty) then off to La La land. :D

Tim

ArmyOfNone

Had 2 Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPAs, now into a DFH 60min, I think I'll finish up with an Oscar Blues Ten Fidy Imperial Stout (thanks to Spencer for the the tip - very tasty) then off to La La land. :D

Tim

Where did you find the torpedo??? Thats on the list for me to try.

I have four ten fidy's in the fridge. Bangin. I had the Gordon last week. Damned good but not worth the price. 15 bucks for four??? Sorry not for me.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
AON,

They have the Torpedo at the Little Brothers store in Flemington, nice store with great selection and pretty good prices. I think the Torpedo was like $8.99 for a six.

http://www.littlebroswine.com/

Wow $15 for 4, I thought $10 for 4 was bad for OB.

Tim

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
AON,

Once the weather breaks and we can start riding 6 mile regularly, I can bring you over a supply. :D

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Joy! No exploding wheels!

Yeah, as you saw from some of my other posts, I relegated the remaining Rolf to my SS commuter. Just didn't feel all that skippy after the front went south. Thankfully Jim V was getting rid of some Ksyrium's at a great price that I couldn't pass up. I have seen quite a few of the Rolf's around since and they seem to be doing fine. :hmmm:

Tim

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Dude fred..nothing like a base coat...drinking is like painting a house, you need a primer. Me and my brother are at MAX'S in baltimore drinking before the O'-vs- Muts tonight...we got great seats and as you can tell its 1:30 and I'm drunk. *ommegang rouge* wow. He's fuct on *brewers art resurrection* but the crab dip and old bay wings were plenty to drink on...I hope. Woot son!!!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dude fred..nothing like a base coat...drinking is like painting a house, you need a primer. Me and my brother are at MAX'S in baltimore drinking before the O'-vs- Muts tonight...we got great seats and as you can tell its 1:30 and I'm drunk. *ommegang rouge* wow. He's fuct on *brewers art resurrection* but the crab dip and old bay wings were plenty to drink on...I hope. Woot son!!!

If not it will be interesting on the way out :D

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
hahahaha

I was the last one to post in F'n june. Well its $2 soco and line shots for all the girls on the bars and some dude yelled $2 cheese steaks. I lost my balls hahahahahahahahaha. I'm drunk. Walter sucks. He went to bed insteaf of getting drunks

Top Bottom