The Generic I May Not Be Sober Thread

I just wanted to stop in here an let everyone know that I'm NOT sober right now. Margahritas and M&Ms make for a great headache. Enjoy the rest of your night.
Mmmm, all that sugar makes for an extra special hangover...:p

This weather is going to make this thread very active. Looks like it claimed Ben last night. I too was not sober last night.

It's snowing outside, dumping a coat on the layer of ice-snow. It may claim me again before noon today :getsome:

Mmmm, all that sugar makes for an extra special hangover...:p

I just got out of bed. :drooling:

I feel like I did a MTB race yesterday. :eek:

It is still frigging raining but the radar shows that it will end shortly. I'm hoping to do a recovery ride later today.

It is still frigging raining but the radar shows that it will end shortly. I'm hoping to do a recovery ride later today.

As someone who's been down this road before, it's probably not going to help. Depending on how you feel today, it may help extend your pain through tomorrow.

2pm. 2 sam winter lagers and a shot of expresso vodka and i'm a happy man. lord knows how i'll be able to take care of my kids when they wake up though.

Stone Old Guardian barley wine style ale 11.26% The big 1pt 6oz bottle. with a longtrail hibernator appetizer.
That barley wine is pretty good, took a couple sips to get the full taste, me likey!:D

Stone Old Guardian barley wine style ale 11.26% The big 1pt 6oz bottle. with a longtrail hibernator appetizer.
That barley wine is pretty good, took a couple sips to get the full taste, me likey!:D

Just tried my first barley wine, Old Horizontal. I like, need to try some more. Gotta love high ABV brews!

Just tried my first barley wine, Old Horizontal. I like, need to try some more. Gotta love high ABV brews!
Thomas Hardy's Ale is a classic of this type.

I assume some of the mega-potent DFH brews fall into this category as well. They've got a mad selection of those at the place on Rt. 18 in East Brunswick.

Thomas Hardy's Ale is a classic of this type.

I assume some of the mega-potent DFH brews fall into this category as well. They've got a mad selection of those at the place on Rt. 18 in East Brunswick.

The place is mad!? Where is this place. I have to go over that way for a xmas present.

Barley Wines taste great at room temp, aged and in a goblet...

Hmm...I dont have a goblet and Im not waiting to drink it. Ill just try it at room temp :D

The place is mad!? Where is this place. I have to go over that way for a xmas present.
On Rt. 18 South, next to the A & P that is set back a ways from the highway. Arthur St. exit, or you can get there from Summerhill Rd as well.

No name, it just says "Wine and Spirits" on the sign.

I will be there today or tomorrow to stock up for the holiday gatherings.

On Rt. 18 South, next to the A & P that is set back a ways from the highway. Arthur St. exit, or you can get there from Summerhill Rd as well.

No name, it just says "Wine and Spirits" on the sign.

I will be there today or tomorrow to stock up for the holiday gatherings.

K I know where that is. If I go I will have to be sure I dont loiter for long. I did quite a bit of damage in beer expense last week.

So quickly I had to make the executive decision to start drinking before I got on my bike. While I felt a SMALL urge to ride ( I even put my rollers down ) my body gravitated towards the fridge. So I started with a fort collins chocolate stout (ehh) and now working on my second pint of victory yakima twilight. I put two hop wallops in the fridge for later.

Linda has also been baking cookies all day so I have sampled a few. Maybe I should have rolled at bens house. :confused:

...ill be back

Want to see what ime tlking bout!?!?!

cookies.jpg

Back
Top Bottom