The Generic I May Not Be Sober Thread

idbrian

Crotch Rot
I have one of those Bear Republic Racers in my fridge, not sure if i've had it before. But i'm a big fan of Bears Hop Rod Rye and IPA's so it should be a win.

My sense of humor turns a little crude/juvenile if i post up after drinks.

dhsean

Awesome, this is a perfect thread. I will be posting a 4 day long blog of drunkeness for the Thanksgiving weekend. Drinking some Victory Hop Wallop now to prepare for the work week onslaught - since you have thursday and friday off we need you to work the full week plus some in 3 days. Hoorah!

I do think we need a hard liquor thread as well. I could use some education in the ways of a seasoned hard liquor drinker. :D

ArmyOfNone

I'm surprised that no one commented on Ben's lack of food in the fridge. Now if it was full of beer that would be ok.

Im not sure if you have read any of his recent posts. Ben needs no food or water! He runs on stripper juice!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I do think we need a hard liquor thread as well. I could use some education in the ways of a seasoned hard liquor drinker. :D
I've been meaning to start a whisk(e)y thread for a while now...

ArmyOfNone

Went out to dinner and had a bottle of red wine all to myself. Now im home. Drinking Lagunitas Lucky 13. Delicious!!!! More to come....

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I may not be entirely sober.

3119696116_6ca4f4e7e7.jpg

Only half of 1 of these and that's enough for me. Not bad, better than expected.

ArmyOfNone

Yum. This was a very good double. For some reason I had high hopes that it was the next best thing since sliced bread, the light bulb or the microwave. I guess bc it was a seasonal thing. Like I said, very very good double but not sure if i would put it with the 90 min. Thats my fav!

Sure is strong tho as norm will agree. Norm what do you use to keep that beer fresh? I have been using wine corks if I dont finish the bottle. Any other techniques?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sure is strong tho as norm will agree. Norm what do you use to keep that beer fresh? I have been using wine corks if I dont finish the bottle. Any other techniques?

Sometimes I just put the cap back on and finish it the next night. Other times I wrap a small plastic bag around the top and use a rubber band. Both seem to work fine for me.

ArmyOfNone

Sometimes I just put the cap back on and finish it the next night. Other times I wrap a small plastic bag around the top and use a rubber band. Both seem to work fine for me.

If you dont have them already pick up some stoppers next time you see em. I have left beer in the fridge for up to 4 days and its still been good.

saddle up and drink the whole thing pony boy(s)! :D

Some days I want to try a few different brews in a night or if I really like one Ill try to savor the flavor till the next night. It also keeps me from being completely gassed on my nights off. :D

BiknBen

I just wanted to stop in here an let everyone know that I'm NOT sober right now. Margahritas and M&Ms make for a great headache. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Top Bottom