The Generic I May Not Be Sober Thread

What Jake Said

That dog fish is very good but strong. I had two of them Sunday night when the wife and I were out at a friends for dinner. After the first I started feeling good and then looked at the bottle and saw the alcohol content. The wife had to drive home.

First the shoulder, then I threw my back out, trying to sit down today. All I can say is Tequila! Tequila! Tequila. :cry:

Lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wher shal i strt. ........vicotry old hoiriznal. then went to harvenst moon and had a double ipa and a a abbyh brown aile.

Fromt here we went to daryl which btw every and anyone shld go there becuse its aweasomely delisous foood. I ha two river hrose tripels... YEWM
then well now I had two gnerous jack an dcokes. good thingks tomorrow is an off day. :)

Picked up a sixer of the usual sierra pale ale and the new Torpedo IPA, then on 2 the bike shop for some pewter Chris King bling!

brooklyn local 2 and anchor bock

had the brooklyn local 2 last night another winner from brooklyn ..washed down w/ anchor bock and some stone ipa ruinations.....i forgot i started w/ sierra harvest ale...truely a good night

Last edited:
reminder about triumph cask tapping

april 1st, 6 pm tasty cask ...i'll be there[ princeton]

that place is cool...anyone ever try J.J.Bittings? main street woodbridge across from police station. haven't been there in a while but spent the first 9yrs of my drinking there. suggest going during happy hour they have 4-5 that are year round and 3-4 that are seasonal. the owners a dick but the brewer isn't.

Yeah, Yeah, I know it's not really beer, but Michelob is feeling your economic pain and offering a $15 rebate when you buy 4 6packs. They've got some new mega produced micro brews which aren't half bad, and at less than half price they're really twice as good. We've tried the Irish Red, Porter and my personal favorite, Shock Top(I'm not Proud). It's also good on those very barfable cactus lime and other Ultra brews.

Sent in my rebate last night, :hmmm: maybe I'll get another case with the rebate cash and invite the in-laws... nah!

that place is cool...anyone ever try J.J.Bittings? main street woodbridge across from police station. haven't been there in a while but spent the first 9yrs of my drinking there. suggest going during happy hour they have 4-5 that are year round and 3-4 that are seasonal. the owners a dick but the brewer isn't.

haven't been there in a long time ...too long ..august (brewer) great guy and his beers are good also.....easy to get there ,not so easy to get back..there happy hour was killer unless something changed ..feild trip!!.. i wonder if that hand pump is still going?

Back
Top Bottom