snow white

anrothar

entirely thrilled
so, it was a bit cold this morning on my commute in. the final 40mph downhill going from @2 degrees at the top to @4 degrees at the bottom left my exposed skin with a little sting and my eyelashes with a little ice. also noteworthy are the junior snotcicles:

(link to bigger pic for detail.)

found some more neat ice formations at oak ridge resevoir. the ice was heaving and creating all these neat shelves and sculptures.

and for anyone wondering where the hell i manage to find all of this sh!t, i took a photo of the area. you just have to look for it, it's all around you.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
051.jpg

050.jpg

a few from allaire at 8am today...it was cold and the snow was hard but my arms kept hittin the trees and bushes so that made it a bit wet...soup on the way out

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
great pics sean - real nice stuff. i'm a big fan of the snow rides myself... unfortunately, i think we're going to be done with them for the year, if not real soon... at least in NJ.

i'd post some of my winter ride pics, but i think i already did at some point, at least over on mtbr... and they don't hold a candle to what you've got.

misty spring mornings always provide for some photo ops as well. maybe i'll snag some of those in the coming weeks and post up.

Top Bottom