snow white

it's friggen gorgeous out there right now, and should be insane tomorrow morning around sunruse. i'm probably gonna be getting up before dawn and heading out to a ridge to get some sunrise photos of the hills covered in ice.

i gladly accepted a lift home this afternoon....
2235617716_9b3aa0cd7e.jpg

2234828695_2bb8a77a3c.jpg

2234828955_6e6e9f1a7e.jpg

2234829061_213a413f27.jpg

2234829189_6ff3db1b0f.jpg

these were all taken at work today fred, i should have some ones from a ride tomorrow. thanks walter!

The ones with the berries or whatever they are, are the photos enhanced at all? The colors are incredible.

the only adjustments i make to my photos is to adjust brightness/contrast, straighten any crooked ones, and crop them. the first berry cluster is sumac, which makes a really deliscious tea if strained well. the second ones are rosehips, which are deliscious to eat like sunflower seeds, and very high in vitamin c.

the only adjustments i make to my photos is to adjust brightness/contrast, straighten any crooked ones, and crop them. the first berry cluster is sumac, which makes a really deliscious tea if strained well. the second ones are rosehips, which are deliscious to eat like sunflower seeds, and very high in vitamin c.

That rosehip picture is insane looking, good stuff.

Wow

Incredible pictures! I think Im way late to the thread but just awesome just the same, thank you for posting,
Fallgirl :)

yes i do. firefox, google, and several other internerdy thingies are available in multiple languages, including irish.

Sean - your pictures are so awesome. They always make me want to go outside and look again. The berries in ice are so beautiful. All your pictures remind me that commuting to work on bike can be a blessing, Thanks for inspiring us.

That rosehip picture is insane looking, good stuff.

2nd...really kick ass shot.

Love the pickup bed shot as well, that peice of plywood is almost standard equipment for a pickup. Great stuff.

I drove up to Stratton on Friday night in the most Hellacious rain / ice /wind combo I have seen in some time.

They did a killer job of grooming it all in and the conditions were pretty good.

Too bad the wind guts hit 80 mph.. none of the upper mt lifts ran. We poached some closed runs that had edgeable sugar snow.

Made some turns with Chuck-E-Chillout and then Drank beer w/ nachos.

I had enough of that scene so i drove home. The place kinda makes me sick. The people are just rotten up there. What an aweful contrast to the people I dealt with in Colorado last month.

....They always make me want to go outside and look again...........All your pictures remind me that commuting to work on bike can be a blessing.........

those are 100% my goals in posting the pictures i take. so thank you!

i like those rog, they really give a feel for actually being out on a ride in the snow. the solitude of it all.

Back
Top Bottom