Lewis Morris conditions?

Lewis Morris

Checked out Lewis Morris tonight trails were good :D today and well ridden, will be rutty and frozen in the morning...depending on the temp @ 12pm on Sat :hmmm: it might be too wet

Thanks for trails report:) I think we will ride around noon but hopefully trails will be OK.

Any opinions on whether LM may be rideable this weekend (1/31 - 2/1)? My gut says no...:confused:

My brother-in-law is bringing his bike with him this weekend and I am looking for somewhere to take him. The other threads suggest that Allaire may be a no-go also.

LM Report

Trails are still covered w/snow/ice. Supposed to hit 45 on Sunday which is great but I think the mud factor even if trails were clear would be a problem. I'm gonna head down to Patriots Path just to try to spin the wheels, wors t case I'll bail and road ride from there. This winter is starting to wear on me.....:cry:

Lm

I've been considering actually getting a road bike for years now. Everytime I'm ready to pull the trigger it gets warm out and I just jump into the trails.

any updates for sunday would be nice. got some rain down here today but should get colder. myself walter and MIG are looking to make a trip up there early sunday morning

I was walking in Jockey Hollow yesterday, right next to LM. The ground seems to have thawed a few inches down and it felt like pudding under the sod. I didn't even want to walk on it. Since it has been either raining or snowing for most of today, I can't see it being any better tomorrow or Fri. For the weekend? Maybe.

i just rode ringwood and it was frozen, if you ride early enough I'm sure it will be the same case at LM

^directions were fine, but I did have some confusion when we actually got on the trail...I need a guided tour of that section one of these days

was checking this site the past week hoping someone would comment on the thaw. i was going to go out there today but thought it might be slop.

anyone know?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions