Lewis Morris conditions?

rockstar

Lewis Morris

Checked out Lewis Morris tonight trails were good :D today and well ridden, will be rutty and frozen in the morning...depending on the temp @ 12pm on Sat :hmmm: it might be too wet

Robson

Thanks for trails report:) I think we will ride around noon but hopefully trails will be OK.

MST.ESQ

Any opinions on whether LM may be rideable this weekend (1/31 - 2/1)? My gut says no...:confused:

My brother-in-law is bringing his bike with him this weekend and I am looking for somewhere to take him. The other threads suggest that Allaire may be a no-go also.

mtnbiker5

LM Report

Trails are still covered w/snow/ice. Supposed to hit 45 on Sunday which is great but I think the mud factor even if trails were clear would be a problem. I'm gonna head down to Patriots Path just to try to spin the wheels, wors t case I'll bail and road ride from there. This winter is starting to wear on me.....:cry:

mtnbiker5

Lm

I've been considering actually getting a road bike for years now. Everytime I'm ready to pull the trigger it gets warm out and I just jump into the trails.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
any updates for sunday would be nice. got some rain down here today but should get colder. myself walter and MIG are looking to make a trip up there early sunday morning

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I was walking in Jockey Hollow yesterday, right next to LM. The ground seems to have thawed a few inches down and it felt like pudding under the sod. I didn't even want to walk on it. Since it has been either raining or snowing for most of today, I can't see it being any better tomorrow or Fri. For the weekend? Maybe.

ebineezer

i just rode ringwood and it was frozen, if you ride early enough I'm sure it will be the same case at LM

ebineezer

^directions were fine, but I did have some confusion when we actually got on the trail...I need a guided tour of that section one of these days

argyle

was checking this site the past week hoping someone would comment on the thaw. i was going to go out there today but thought it might be slop.

anyone know?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions