before that
cfo for a newspaper you know
before
cfo
before that
auditor
yawn

work with maps and tons of data for a civil engineering company

also manage a traffic data collection program...

work with maps and tons of data for a civil engineering company

also manage a traffic data collection program...

What is the main focus at your place? We're mostly water and waste water, not too fun. I'm QA bitch for a lot of the conversion work that we do but I get to do some analysis every now and then (mostly buildouts for WMPs etc). Once the leaves are down we've got a handful of survey jobs that will get me in the field for a few days, I can't wait. Last fall was a bit of a double edged sword in that regard, we had a large GPS job for a water system and it was awesome to have the nice weather into November, but the leaves were still on the trees the whole time.

Account Executive (inside sales) at an IT integrator in downtown NYC. We deal in Wintel and networking solutions (Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, HP, IBM, Cisco, etc.). Been doing it for almost 13 years now. About time to try something different.

Prior to that, same thing for a different company.

Prior to that, head burger flipper ("swing manager") at Micky D's. You can learn quite a lot of job skills and life skills flipping burgers.

I'm a mechanical engineer working for the US Army.

Hey, how come I don't see any "community organizers" out there? :)

A slick software sales guy.... (Mostly Enterprise Apps and I deal with any size ORG from a small Mom & Pop to a Fortune 500s):cool:

Part time SPIN Instruction when I moonlight on Tuesday & Thursday nights at 7:15 pm .. (Make sure you have the Fish !! I'll be here all week !!)

Last edited:
I can see Walter's job from my crib, I live on Carlton Ave:D

-Jim.

If you want to get out for an early ride one day let me know, I can wake you up on the way in.:D

You are close, I will be sure to look for you and not run you over. Whether on your bike or in your car.

auto/marine detailing and bike shop.

Try to do some graphic design stuff here and there as well, hopefully more soon.

I am the art director / graphic designer / production artist as well as one of the fabricators for a sign shop in Ledgewood.

I got the crappiest job by far... Septic pumper!

When I was in college I worked for the Middlesex County Utilities Authority, so while you may pump the crap, I used to clean the football field sized tanks that stored it all.

PBX Phone guy for Verizon, current job

First job, delivering the Daily Journal for the Mountainside area for a dollar a day,on my Schwinn Lemon Peeler, thats right, it was 1969, same year as the first Woodstock music festival..

I head the Marketing team for a logistics company; Kuehne + Nagel (KN). There are a few people on here working for Maersk shipping line - cheers for the cheap rates!

I'm sure that KN has moved much of the crap that you use every day from where it's produced to where you buy it from. Giant, Cannodale, and Niner are clients of ours - but they haven't yet agreed to include us in any vendor program so I can't get that stuff cheap. yet.

Before this I headed the marketing team at Lufthansa (on the freight side). Before that I had various jobs with Lufthansa and that takes me right back to college days where I have the obligatory:
-washed-up at a hotel
-worked in an aviary but never got stung
-Shovelled pig shit on to blackberry bushes
-car park attendant on market day
-bottled-up in a pub

I think before that I was a wee nipper so couldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom