Getting to know you??? Question #2...

Contract Killer for a top secret agency of the Mexican government
nah, seriously...

I win raffles and giveaways for a living :p
ok, ok,... I am in charge of the Manufacturing department for a company that manufactures and distributes the exciting products that are: Toilet Bowl Cleaners and Air Fresheners. So if you have something that smells good on your toilet or in your home, chances are we made it or brought it from China :D

I was in IT before.

Dude just like Lazlo Hollyfeld ......the raffle thing I mean..as for the toilet thing as long as you were not the tidy bowel guy it's cool :)

Datatelecom/AV guy maybe 12ish hrs a week,tree farm w/ a firewood stand,mow some lawns here and there, shovel snow when i feel like it and collect scrap metal. Now that i think about it, i don't do sh*t really:D

Collect scrap metal:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm home with the kids and working part time at local arboretum /teaching "turtle tots" & "chipmunk club" this semester. I absolutely LOVE my job!!

In another life, before kids I was the solo woman in NYC sales for Maersk Line container shipping.

Before that. . PR for Stolichnya vodka. Free samples were a nice perk.

currently i tell you where to park your car when you go to a Rutgers football game.

otherwise, i aspire to becoming a gypsy and eating your food while stealing your children.

I work the streets....

No, no, I'm currently a private taxi driver for my three kids, it doesn't pay much.

Past jobs:
organic chemist
adjunct at a community college
medical technician (had to do gross tests on bodily fluids - ewww)
waitress
cook at a Bed and Breakfast
cashier in a candy store

I'm a CAD Manager at an Engineering firm. CAD stands for Computer Aided Design. I'm part of the IT Dept but am not a typical computer guy. I'm an administrator of all the software that the engineering staff uses.

I wear many hats. Most common is my fireman's hat. When a program breaks or a system goes down. I'm the first responder. :rolleyes:

I've been a shop "mechanic/service manager/store manager/salesman/janitor" (bike shop guys know what I'm talking about) since '93. I used to give guitar lessons and do studio work on the side, but now I ride my bike too much, which technically, is another job thanks to Gary;)

As a side-note, I pay for everything bike-related, by selling crap on Ebay:D

-Jim.

Currently, I'm a:

- Private guitar and woodwind instructor and performance coach.
- Singer/Songwriter/Musician.
- Co-Producer of a syndicated variety music TV series aired on public Access stations throughout the country and webcast weekly.
- Volunteer co-odinator for a weekly concert series.
- Talent Buyer for a concert and workshop series.
- Sound Tech.

In a way, I get to 'play' all day and all night...
But only when the family is cleaned and fed and in school and says I can.;)

Last edited:
Jersey Style

I work for Pepsi, and I do absolutely nothing with computers

Walter do you give out free samples?
Maybe a case or three could ... fall off the truck, Jersey style?

For employment I put those annoying little stickers on the fruit you buy from local supermarkets. Be nice to me or I'll put on two stickers and press really hard!

Before that, I'll give ya a clue, "Would you like a coke with your happy meal? Please drive through, second window please, thank you come again :p

RC

who me???

Armed Nuclear Security Officer.
Last job, Red Bull energy drink sales n dist.
Ops Mgr, cleaning/ janitorial company specializing in vinyl floor maint, ATL, Ga.
Asst. Mgr bar n grill in NC.
Vinyl Floor Maint.
Armed Security Officer.
USMC, MP

I sell car parts to cranky people......

In a previous life I served with Her Majesties forces in Iran...

I notice others throwing down previous employment history. I'll add to that.

In order:
Dairy Queen
Shop-Rite
Fuji America (bikes not cameras)
Office assistant for some chem lab
Roofing and Siding
CAD Operator

Mechanical Design Engineer. I design LED based lighting systems and fixtures for a variety of markets and applications. I have also been a Master of the Custodial Arts and a house painter. The racecar driver thing didn't work out.

I have had many jobs too...

Cashier @ Eckerd Pharmacy
Cashier @ Shop Rite
Sandwich maker @ Tastee Sub Shop
Car Detailer
Gym Checker inner guy
Fire Hydrant Painter
Baseball Umpire
Baseball field fixer upper

Professional annoyer. If you need my services just ask. No charge!

Back
Top Bottom