Chain Stretcher Course....

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm off Friday so I'm flexible. What time is good for you?

My window got much smaller. I'm probably going to try & get up there early on Sat morning instead. Sorry.

pedals

Yes Alex !! I'll PM u my cell #.:)
Wlee--You should have plenty of time, so do come !!

MannyL358

Rode the course today and I have to say I love it way better than 08 and 09. Stinger took some sting out of the legs but for the rest of the course it was on.....flow heaven.:D However, Yin did bring me back down to earth.:( Kodos to whomever picked the course.

MMuller

Shooting for this 10 am ride. Marc with black vibe. thanks If I miss you no sweat. I have map and will find my way either way.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I rode the course today too and I really like it. Some tough climbing off the start, but lots of single-track. :) I am looking forward to the race.

wmbarace

course will be marked by tomorrow mid afternoon. the race map is very good and should be enough toget you around.

Chris

wlee

Yes Alex !! I'll PM u my cell #.:)
Wlee--You should have plenty of time, so do come !!

Not sure what time I`ll be there but I am sure going to try to make it. I`m worried that it might be cutting it to close to pick up my son from school . I`ll try to make arrangements just in case something happens. Its going to be fun.
__
Willy

Last edited:

RNG1

I loaded up that gps from Oreo (thanks man) just in case, what is going on in that top right section of the map out of stinger. Does it go straight or make the right to little sis?

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I loaded up that gps from Oreo (thanks man) just in case, what is going on in that top right section of the map out of stinger. Does it go straight or make the right to little sis?

Once you get out of Stinger, make a quick left than a quick right on to the single track - you are now in Upper SIS. Once you get out of Upper SIS make a sharp left and climb up the fireroad. Go for a bit and make a right on to single track - that is SIS.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
A little less climbing. A little more tech. Lots of singletrack. Good Luck all.

http://www.wmbaforum.tommychurch.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9583 Chris
825' per lap is less climbing?!?

They are but when I wear my Get Smart wrist band watch it actually has these arrows that tell me which way to go.
Rob you have a Get Smart Wrist Band Watch! Dude, you rock!

I know how bad you are with orientation so here you go. Course is lots of fun, make sure you practice the last quarter mi :D

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/48205625

Oreo, you have a Power Tap on your MTB! you rock too!

RC ... :D

Robson

Nice technical course. Some climbing to do but it's MTB race, right? I predict some carnage, especially on Yin...

wlee

Just got back from riding the race course, Well it is a mountain bike course for sure and it seemed like all you do is climb for the first half even though you dont but when you think you have some recovery its over before you finished the sentance in your head. Zero flow IMOP and there will be ALOT!!!!!!!! of carnage ! Raced blue the last 2 seasons and dont remember it being as tough as today. I found it difficlut to stay ahead of my shifting and seemed to be always in the wrong gear which resulted in 2 crashes.Thanks to Mattybfat,Pedals,Robson and Tom Oakes who was our guide and a very good one I must say for a very nice ride even though it was BRUTAL. A great warm up will be key or your done. Also think it is the toughest race by far this year.
_________
Willy

RNG1

Seems like this would be the perfect race course to make sure they do the marking of the legs like bulldog did at KVSP...don't ya think?

Top Bottom