What wine are you drinking now?

Roadie

Someone sent a care package from Arthur Ave, so had to break out something worthy
View attachment 128308

View attachment 128309
Plus I probably shouldn’t sit on these too much longer.
Wow! Someone must really care! Nice! 2012 was a very good, classic vintage in Piemonte. How was the wine? Nothing wrong with drinking it now but if you have others I am guessing you don’t have to rush to open them.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow! Someone must really care! Nice! 2012 was a very good, classic vintage in Piemonte. How was the wine? Nothing wrong with drinking it now but if you have others I am guessing you don’t have to rush to open them.
Yeah, I’m guessing the secret Santa was MiL, we’ll find out tomorrow.
And the wine is drinking really well.
I don’t have a super refined wine palate, but my wife, the super sniffer assures me we are aces right now.
Good to know we don’t have to rush the rest!

Roadie

Baby killer! That right there is The vintage legends are made of.
LOL. That’s what I was thinking as I was pulling the cork but it was definitely open for business. I was expecting it to be packing a bigger punch at this but it was very balanced and elegant. A great bottle for sure.

GTCHAMPION1

While getting done some gaucho style beef steak, definitely enjoying the amazing taste of this fine Uruguayan wine which left me speachles. GARZÓN Petite Verdot, it's more of a Tanat but it's taste dramatically changes with some fine cheese in the best way possible, this is the type of wine tat will make me go back for more.IMG_20200514_171743256.jpg

Roadie

254591C2-8607-4AF3-B990-FA74A2114465.jpeg
Brought this back from our first trip to Piemonte about 8 years ago. 2009 vintage. Definitely on the decline. Brick red. Funky nose with oxidized fruit and leather dominating the flavor profile. From a warm vintage. Probably waited a couple
Of years too long to open. Still fun and good memories

Top Bottom