What wine are you drinking now?

I bought and cellared a bunch of bottles from ‘95, ‘96, ‘99 and ‘02 as those were the years my kids were born. So cool to be drinking these with them so many years later.
I have 2 cases from each kid's birth year (one for them, one to share) but they're not old enough yet. So I look at the boxes and sigh.

Ran out of daily wine, ordered a case of Meiomi from wine.com

I have 2 cases from each kid's birth year (one for them, one to share) but they're not old enough yet. So I look at the boxes and sigh.

Cool. What years were they born?

this is what we ended up with
View attachment 126145

speaking of port, I have not figure out what I am saving this for but it has moved thru 4 states with me since 1987/8.
View attachment 126146
Good stuff! As for the Velloso, I’d be tempted to drink it soon. I’ve been saving for so many years I’m always concerned I may have waited too long for some bottles. Fortunately, my wife and I enjoy wines with a bit of bottle age.

wine.com delivered! you think the delivery guys GAF anymore? I got 2 emails from wine.com and 2 from FedEx saying "adult ID & signature required". Left it on the porch and drove away. I mean who can blame the poor guys/

anyway
20200422_103707[1].jpg

wine.com delivered! you think the delivery guys GAF anymore? I got 2 emails from wine.com and 2 from FedEx saying "adult ID & signature required". Left it on the porch and drove away. I mean who can blame the poor guys/

I get wine delivered from Lot18/Tastingroom.com and just had a similar experience. This comes via UPS, and it's usually the same driver. He brings a box of wine every few months and has been doing this for years. He won't leave it without a signature, although he's cool with my neighbor signing for it and then leaving it on my doorstep if I'm not around. We got a delivery last week and he just left it without a signature for the first time.

I also got a delivery from Gary's Wine recently, and they also just left it on the doorstep.

Oh SNAP, an actual Premier Cru wine in the wild! Did you have any trouble receiving the wine you bought from Fox?

For those unfamiliar with the case, John Fox, head of Premier Cru wine, was tried and found guilty of a Ponzi scheme of sorts with many people never receiving the wines they purchased (though mostly BDX and Burg).

Back
Top Bottom