What have you done to your bike today?

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Rainy day tomorrow... perfect time to upgrade that El Mar I traded for. Hope to have it out on the trails Saturday morning.
20230118_235253.jpg

*swapping over some XT brakes too.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
new toy thanks paul
What frame is that? My buddy is looking for SS frame options with adjustable drops so no tensioner. I'm not up on this stuff but so far all i got is Chameleon. Oh did i also mention he's only looking for cheap 29er options with this? 🦄

JDurk

What frame is that? My buddy is looking for SS frame options with adjustable drops so no tensioner. I'm not up on this stuff but so far all i got is Chameleon. Oh did i also mention he's only looking for cheap 29er options with this? 🦄
That bike is a Trek Stache.

Another option from Kona is the Honzo or Unit.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I start digging that thing!
I also think I need to swap the tape on my el gravelachi to (orange) camo for added comfort...

I'm gonna tell ya, when they launched it and I did the training, rolled my eyes the whole time. Seriously thought it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. 1st pedal stroke, smile ear to ear. After 300ish miles on my demo, I purchased one to actually own and gave the free demo back. It's so good in a way you'd never expect.

Top Bottom