What have you done to your bike today?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Isn’tthat the point of owning an S-Works?

Here. You can almost see that it's green. And it's actually done because it has the Reverb and cages and shit...

PSX_20230119_200438.jpg

ebarker9

When are you headed to Ray's? I'm eyeing a trip mid-Feb. I've never been and I'm terrible at that kind of riding, but I'm sure it will still be a lot of fun.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
When are you headed to Ray's? I'm eyeing a trip mid-Feb. I've never been and I'm terrible at that kind of riding, but I'm sure it will still be a lot of fun.
One of the last 2 weekends in Feb, still working out what works best for everyone. Don't stress about your comfort level it's such a unique experience I guarantee you will have a blast and want to go back the minute you leave .

Bikeworks

Rainy weather so I took the time to do the lowers on the Epic Evo. I'm about 20 hours over the 50, but I'm pretty vigilant about keeping a clean ride. Swapped out the wipers for some from PUSH, too. I couldn't get over how dry the foam rings were (they're also significantly denser than those from PUSH). Hoping that I didn't damage anything considering the lack of lubrication by the seals. Oil looked decent when it dropped.

I ordered the stock rear can service kit for the Deluxe I have. Hoping that looks better when I crack it open.

qclabrat

I've been planning an update to a touring bike for the "multitude" of centuries I'll be doing this year. Rn it's setup with brifters on Cowbells and was planning on switching to TRP levers and bar ends. But with the hand arthritis kicking in the past few months, wondering if a different setup maybe worth considering. I really like the hands on hoods but need a variety of hand positions to give my herniated discs a brake from time to time. Looking for suggestions on bars with many varieties of hand positions.
PXL_20230124_030103636.jpg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I've been planning an update to a touring bike for the "multitude" of centuries I'll be doing this year. Rn it's setup with brifters on Cowbells and was planning on switching to TRP levers and bar ends. But with the hand arthritis kicking in the past few months, wondering if a different setup maybe worth considering. I really like the hands on hoods but need a variety of hand positions to give my herniated discs a brake from time to time. Looking for suggestions on bars with many varieties of hand positions.
View attachment 205622
Have you looked at this? It’s a whole system but you can just get the bar…..

qclabrat

Have you looked at this? It’s a whole system but you can just get the bar…..

Interesting but too much flare doesn't agree with my wrists. Can do max 15 degrees. Have Ritchey Venturemax which are 24 degrees

iLuveketchup

Swapped a new oil slick bolt (cheapie from Amazon) on the brake lever mount. One thing lead to another and had to break out the calipers. I might have stripped the bolt on the dropper remote though. I can't seem to leave well enough alone.

52646607839_020c5bfed4_b.jpg

52646785995_1448b386d6_b.jpg

Last edited:

Bikeworks

I hate not riding with a spare derailleur hanger (I once had one bend when my bike fell as I as taking a pic). The Stumpjumper Evo hangers are mostly unobtainium, save for the dentist version, so that's what I got (North Shore Billet). Gotta say, the OEM one feels like plastic, but at least I have a spare now.

IMG_3828.JPG

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I hate not riding with a spare derailleur hanger (I once had one bend when my bike fell as I as taking a pic). The Stumpjumper Evo hangers are mostly unobtainium, save for the dentist version, so that's what I got (North Shore Billet). Gotta say, the OEM one feels like plastic, but at least I have a spare now.

View attachment 205684
Doesn't the Stevo use a UDH? Just checked a couple of the more well-known online bike parts retailers and they both had stock as does Amazon.

Top Bottom