The Garbage Heap

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiknBen

I am one of those people Ben, 18 years now, and I can change a flat, although I dont wear those singlets..nor the shorty shorts..and I can turn a bike, especially when I am following you at Alaire!:D

You are an anomaly...a freak of nature...

I'm picturing you is a speedo and singlet and I don't like what I see. :rofl:

bobkennelly

You are an anomaly...a freak of nature...

I'm picturing you is a speedo and singlet and I don't like what I see. :rofl:

You a funny guy Ben!!!!
See you on the trails, have fun at the picnic...

And dont forget to wish me a happy 51st birthday next week!

Last edited:

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
I know there are certain groups of roadies that come across as major d-bags. I also know the same about mtbers. Perhaps the worst are bmxers. I ride all three regularly and I have met the good and the bad. I remember riding bmx 10 years ago, anytime you saw another person with a 20" with pegs or 3pc cranks, it was like you were friends right away. Now with bmx, if you can't bunnyhop tailwhip and you're pants aren't so tight that you can see your nads in detail through the denim, than you're not worth talking to or riding with.

s4lnj

I know there are certain groups of roadies that come across as major d-bags. I also know the same about mtbers. Perhaps the worst are bmxers. I ride all three regularly and I have met the good and the bad. I remember riding bmx 10 years ago, anytime you saw another person with a 20" with pegs or 3pc cranks, it was like you were friends right away. Now with bmx, if you can't bunnyhop tailwhip and you're pants aren't so tight that you can see your nads in detail through the denim, than you're not worth talking to or riding with.

ha-- on the subject of jerk bmxers-- you should see the looks i get when i show up at the trails with my aluminum race frame.

i'm new to any bike that isn't a bmx-- this is an interesting thread

olegbabich

Its funny that you look @ guys nads before you talk to him!!

gtluke

The Moped
fisher price computers
hsugh.gif

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
that does not really solve my problem. besides it would take away from my new bike money. we all can't have a ellsworth.

You can build a PC for under $350. How much to build a Mac? You should be able to get some plugins for Q-time to play the Windows Media files.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
that does not really solve my problem. besides it would take away from my new bike money. we all can't have a ellsworth.

dont listen to mixmasta. while you and i enjoy our virus free macs with ZERO slowdown no matter how many programs we are running he can enjoy his lagging PC. hahahaha. no offense mixmasta, im just playing around:D. just search for flip4mac. it will let you watch .wma files on your mac.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
dont listen to mixmasta. while you and i enjoy our virus free macs with ZERO slowdown no matter how many programs we are running he can enjoy his lagging PC. hahahaha. no offense mixmasta, im just playing around:D. just search for flip4mac. it will let you watch .wma files on your mac.

I wont waste my time, but keep sniffing that glue son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom