The 29er Experiment Continues

Not even a really really big one?

no, not even a really big one. sorry norm.

The largest hummingbird is the Giant Hummingbird (Patagona gigas), with some individuals weighing as much as 24 grams (0.85 ounces) and measuring 21.5 cm (8.5 inches).

but i hear they ride 29ers and think they're super-dreamy

ahh, the derailment of one's own thread. i guess you can't help but do it after the first six pages are actually all good information. could this derail itself to the point of a winter shoes thread? perhaps we should start an avatar war! yippie, let's call heythorp!

when you're on your way to the bathroom, you're Russian; but once you get there, European. :D (<---- one of the only two or three jokes i know. none of them are actually funny.)

on the tire pressure debate. i run tubes, 29er, and always above 35. i'll even often go as high as 50 in the rear tube. back in the day, 50 front and 55 rear was common for racing. my usual pressure on 29er is 37ish front, 42ish rear. the kung fu gorilla is a whole different story. with 26x3" downhill tires, it's 10ish for snow, 15-20 for trail.

i would say rider fatassness, speed, riding style, and terrain all come into play.

So here are my thoughts on this whole situation. The 29er v 26er debate is one that i really don't think wait I have nothing to say really, i just wanted to say absolutely nothing and if i was able to get half of of you to read to this point *insert point here* I will be satisfied and have accomplished my goal of adding to the derailment. (I just felt left out...sorry) :p

So here are my thoughts on this whole situation. The 29er v 26er debate is one that i really don't think wait I have nothing to say really, i just wanted to say absolutely nothing and if i was able to get half of of you to read to this point *insert point here* I will be satisfied and have accomplished my goal of adding to the derailment. (I just felt left out...sorry) :p

Drunk already??

:D

LOL no actually im not, although my body feels like it right now. Im spent...

Plus i wanted to contribute to the frey :D

*tries inserting point right there

ouch!

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Norm, any updates on the 29er???

Jdog keeps telling me he will let me try a mary. I have resisted to this point but I think I will try in the spring, when the trail are in better shape. Since I have a bike quota (2 bikes) I can't see a 29er replacing my trance and the road rirde is here to stay. We will see....

Yeah, J is building up a Niner for me. More than likely half this board will see if before I do.

Yeah, J is building up a Niner for me. More than likely half this board will see if before I do.

See it???? the day I went to pick up the F29 I think I was the last one to ride it.

Sure to be a sweet build, I think Im off the day you can pick it up.:rolleyes:

Jdog keeps telling me he will let me try a mary. I have resisted to this point but I think I will try in the spring, when the trail are in better shape. We will see....

That was the 29er mojo you got from shaking my hand.

Back
Top Bottom