The 29er Experiment Continues

J-Dro

Norm, any updates on the 29er???

Jdog keeps telling me he will let me try a mary. I have resisted to this point but I think I will try in the spring, when the trail are in better shape. Since I have a bike quota (2 bikes) I can't see a 29er replacing my trance and the road rirde is here to stay. We will see....

You just need a minor adjustment to your quota system. How about a mountain bike quota of 2? Road bikes have there own quota. See how easy it is?:D

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
You just need a minor adjustment to your quota system. How about a mountain bike quota of 2? Road bikes have there own quota. See how easy it is?:D

This is funny considering you just did this the other way. 2 mt, 1 road.

J-Dro

This is funny considering you just did this the other way. 2 mt, 1 road.

Thats right, I had to make the wife understand that adding a road bike didn't break the quota. It has its own separate category. Seems obvious to me. heh.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
my office may be moving closer to my house, so I may be able to convince the wife that a "commuting" bike is needed....:hmmm:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I am in for it....Stop by halters and rode a mary ss and a f29 (just in the store) and before the wheels felt big but they really don't anymore since I have been riding road a lot. Since my mtb is a full squish, the hardtails felt good. While I still can't see giving up my trance, I will eventually be on a 29er. f'ing koolaid.

walter

Fourth Party
I am in for it....Stop by halters and rode a mary ss and a f29 (just in the store) and before the wheels felt big but they really don't anymore since I have been riding road a lot. Since my mtb is a full squish, the hardtails felt good. While I still can't see giving up my trance, I will eventually be on a 29er. f'ing koolaid.

Keep the Trance, pick up the 29er as your soon to be primary ride. I own both of those bikes and would suggest the Mary to cover your SS quota.

Top Bottom