Stewart Super Six Pack 2013

You can use some of mine, but only on the left half of your body...a little experiment to see if it really works. :)

Anyone preride the six pack course today? How were the conditions? Muddy or did the rain make the trails just less dusty? Looking forward to a fun day.

If anyone has an old working turntable they can bring that you don't mind getting possibly getting beat up, please let me know.

Anyone preride the six pack course today? How were the conditions? Muddy or did the rain make the trails just less dusty? Looking forward to a fun day.

puddles and a few muddy spots here and there. as stewart goes, not bad.

Utah is right - the course is on really good shape save for a couple of mud puddles. And BTW, the course for this race is awesome - perfect choice for a six hour! See you all tomorrow!

On my way soon..me & kids coming up w subs (hoagies:wedges)
Good luck riders!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Race time!

Pre-race:
IMG_20130630_072012_354.jpg

Staging:
IMG_20130630_085845_722.jpg

pearl, my bike clothes need to be washed.

did luke & woodyee get lou's car door open?

it poured on my ride home from stewarts. my bike got clean on the roof rack but now my car needs to be washed.

me, kirt, lance, utah, falco and clapper did the fastest post course clearing at the end of the race. 80 arrows and 75 yrds of tape removed in 60 minutes.

how did your race go?

I didn't get his door open. I hit the unlock button on both doors of his car. Lou had some alarm system installed that was supposed to go on a honda civic owned by a 17 year old with a flat brim hat, so it disabled the door lock buttons completely from inside the car. I was working on using the mechanical unlock latch when a hired gun with an antenna from god knows what car and easily did what I was trying to do with crap tools.

The shower I took when I got home didn't wash off the feeling from writing numbers on 200 or so shaved men's legs.

Someone write down that next year the leg #s need to be in Red, not black. Pretty useless with the mud.

The shower I took when I got home didn't wash off the feeling from writing numbers on 200 or so shaved men's legs.

Someone write down that next year the leg #s need to be in Red, not black. Pretty useless with the mud.

Maybe it's because I'm still deliriously tired, but this made me laugh out loud.

Watching you and Brad prance around writing on Men's legs made my day.

Thanks for everyone coming out and making this day a great one! Once again, events like this remind me how awesome the MTB community is

Back
Top Bottom