Stewart Super Six Pack 2013

That would've been a good one to have!! Actually dudes crashed in front of me all day long, I think I'm bad luck...

-Jim.

Pretty sure I was one of them in a black NYCMTB kit...I had passed a fat bike not long before the infamous bridge on the field. Last year I pinch flatted on the rock at the beginning of the bridge so focus was not to make that rookie mistake again. I think the bridge got slicker and the hole on the other side got deeper for every lap i did. My ballz over skillz motto for the day finally collapsed and I ate it good on the last lap. I took a few seconds to make sure the bike and myself were fine. It hurt, but we were good to go.

Thanks MTBNJ for a great event, good food, awesome course and the helpful people at the aid station!

Daniel

Great recaps everyone!

So glad we were able to achieve our primary goal: Administer as much pain as possible, yet have you thank us for it in the end. :)

The TTC "train" had a great time. We joked that together we were more of a "trail obstacle" than competitors and appreciated those who exercised patience while passing. There is already talk of new goals for next year...keep it coming MTBNJ!

Last edited:
First endurance race for me. Had a great time. Headed out on the SS for lap 6 with about 5 or 10 minutes to spare, managed to get that sweet sixth lap. Had an awesome time pushing myself to the limit...

SPP

Back
Top Bottom