Six Mile TM - Sunday September 14th - Roll Call

Is there any TM going on this weekend? Wish I could have been there last week, the wife didn't have the baby yet. I could prob sneak away for a couple of hours to lend a hand if there is going to be any work to be done.

I don't discriminate

ouuuu touchy subject

when I'm 30 I'll let you know where I stand

right now..

26> ME < 29

I GOT BOTH SUCKA!

the hardest part about the stream crossing is getting your front tire up on top once you cross over the rocks..

Dunno about a 29er ... but this 56er had a spin around this morning. Parked the car off Jacques Lane about 10ish this AM.

There was a guy there in full camo packing up his truck. Went off down the path and found the new section and swooped around a couple of times.

Saw no other bikers, but bumped into another couple of camo guys carrying shovels. I said, "Hello chaps!", in my best British accent and pedalled on by as quickly as possible before they could respond.

Anyway, there was a load more track blazed since I was there last Sunday, across the field and through a sort of plantation, so someone's been working hard.

Nice work, everyone!

Tootle pip!!!

i rode the new trail today and trail in general is fun. Awesome works on the benchcuts this week!

Last edited:
I rode the rest of new trail. J, you are a monster!!!! A human cannot do that! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I agree...the notion of what goes up must come down does not totally apply here....lol. I rode the new trail yesterday with two friends....my fitness level is not up to par for all of the climbs but it still was real fun and quite a challenge. One of those rider in the group made it over the rock bridge, up and on to the other side. J...thanks for telling me to cut my bars in, if I didn't I would have wrapped around a few trees yesterday. Great work on the new trail and thanks to all who helped cut its way!

the hardest part about the stream crossing is getting your front tire up on top once you cross over the rocks..

Meh, I can climb up that on my 26er no problem ;)

That new jump is a little wide, I kept casing my back tire on it and had it pop me up...at one point I did a rolling endo for a few feet at like a 45 degree angle.

Meh, I can climb up that on my 26er no problem ;)

That new jump is a little wide, I kept casing my back tire on it and had it pop me up...at one point I did a rolling endo for a few feet at like a 45 degree angle.

I can attest to both, the rolling endo was pretty cool... especially without any rear breaks....:D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions