Six Mile TM - Sunday September 14th - Roll Call

Not quite.. You missed a bit somewhere along the way.

J_

Which area? One section just seemed to end on the doubletrack. I wasnt with you guys during that cut, we'll get it all on gps. Plus, we may have to re-route.....

The second half of the new trail is difficult to follow. There are a number of existing straight cuts through the trees that make things very confusing. I was there the day that the second half was cut and I'm not sure if I could find my way.:confused:

J, you gotta get out there with a Sharpee and put some arrows on those white trail markers.

The second half of the new trail is difficult to follow. There are a number of existing straight cuts through the trees that make things very confusing. I was there the day that the second half was cut and I'm not sure if I could find my way.:confused:

J, you gotta get out there with a Sharpee and put some arrows on those white trail markers.

are th white trail markers still there? it was pretty clear the one day I rode it, but if the grass grew higher, it could be difficult.

are th white trail markers still there? it was pretty clear the one day I rode it, but if the grass grew higher, it could be difficult.

They were there Wed. night. They stand out pretty well against the greenery so I doubt visibility will be a concern. There just aren't enough of them. Often times, you hit an intersection and don't see the next one. Until the trail becomes worn, it is not obvious which way to go.

I was on the beginning of the new section on Sat and I didn't see any markers

The singletrack that was cut the first day does not have any markers. You just follow the trail so they are not required. Once you reach the end of the single-track, it is not obvious which way to go. New trail was cut through the trees but often crosses other wide trails. It's really confusing. With some added markers or directional arrows and a little wear, it will be fine.

I built a pretty sweet bridge on the new trail this morning.

Check it..

Let me know.

J_

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions