Six Mile TM - Sunday September 14th - Roll Call

THATmanMANNY

I'm so sick at life w/ something on the side

I dunno wtf that is... found by jazques lane lot... It seemed like something turned itself inside out and it was laying on some green thing :puke:

Attachments

• DSC00641.JPG
    DSC00641.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC00643.JPG
    DSC00643.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00644.JPG
    DSC00644.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC00646.JPG
    DSC00646.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 167

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
That would be where a nice hunter gutted a deer and left it's inners on the trail.

I guess it is bio-degradable but it is still F'n gross!

I saw it this morning. Thanks for the pic.

A quick letter to the park service about this would be helpful.

Let them know that hunters are gutting deer and leaving the guts on the main trail.

http://www.dandrcanal.com/contact.html

Also any Praise of the trail system should be sent to all the addresses on this link.

They do get your letters and they count. Trust me.

J_

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
im definetly writing a letter. i saw that this afternoon, almost made me puke.

EDIT: Letter with attached image.

Last edited:

rlb

Might be prone to funky taste and bacteria issues :D Nice bridge BTW! Is the new trail still out and back, or does it re-connect with the red trail at the other end now? I rode from the red trail over the bridge to the area with the white markers, but I gave up and turned back shortly after because I was getting tired already. I've yet to make it to the end of the new trail

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Might be prone to funky taste and bacteria issues :D Nice bridge BTW! Is the new trail still out and back, or does it re-connect with the red trail at the other end now? I rode from the red trail over the bridge to the area with the white markers, but I gave up and turned back shortly after because I was getting tired already. I've yet to make it to the end of the new trail

if you rode over the bridg you made it to the end of the trail that was built on the trail day. kush , elbiddy and dropttopchevy rode the whole section after that. its fun but needs some love... super rough.

rlb

Thanks for the info guys, I'll find my way through all of the trails one of these days. Its tough when you can only get out there once a week!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I did some stuff on the new trail today.

I added a few nice berms and an interesting tire feature.

check it.

j-

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions