my public statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a Polka dot hill climbers jersey that I'd donate to the biggest baddest MoFo in KVSP. It's a euro cut jersey so it may not fit any of you fat bastards, but hey what do you want it's free....;)

i'd look like a demented easter egg is tried that thing on right now.

I heard you guys had a good time at RV today. I need a different job.
I think my highly developed sense of humor may have killed this thread...
Kirt, please tell them I was only kidding.

Dude you can't kill a thread with that. Next time bring your A game, and perhaps a reference to a beard, a garage, or an ex-power lifter. Only then will you have true thread killing weapons.

Dude you can't kill a thread with that. Next time bring your A game, and perhaps a reference to a beard, a garage, or an ex-power lifter. Only then will you have true thread killing weapons.
Oh no, here's were I show my age and ignorance of mass popular culture and ask " wha' da f@#% does that mean ?"
Spent the afternoon curled up under fleece blankets, with most recent issue of Vintage Guitar magazine, coughing and hacking up the remnants of my lungs, while my wife hemorrhaged money at the mall. I felt like a true senior citizen, now I know why old bastards die from the flue. (yes I got a flue shot)

Oh no, here's were I show my age and ignorance of mass popular culture and ask " wha' da f@#% does that mean ?"

Nothing to do with your age, just some of the various things which have been pounded into the ground around here.

Spent the afternoon curled up under fleece blankets, with most recent issue of Vintage Guitar magazine, coughing and hacking up the remnants of my lungs, while my wife hemorrhaged money at the mall. I felt like a true senior citizen, now I know why old bastards die from the flue. (yes I got a flue shot)

yeah, that had nothing to do with you. various beaten dead horses.

so my legs are KILLING me today. i can barely play wii. my virgin mary tour may have to wait until monday. eh, maybe not. :D

today is going to be a gym day for sure. it's freezing out and now i HAVE to get my winter gear from my parents house. plus my legs are absolutely KILLING me. the damn "second day syndrome".

either way, today will be some light upper body work followed by 35 or 40 minutes on the spin bike trying to loosen my legs up. the squat thing i'm only going to do like once a week, and only in the off season. i'm afraid that even when i get used to the beating i still may need two full days rest to recover from it. that's no bueno.

after that...it's couch time. football!

got to the gym. foot note is that i did 25 min on the spin bike keeping my RPMs in the 80-95 range and my HR around 70% of max.

did some weight work too, but no one cares about that.

Road ride 4hrs 23 minutes 69 miles 5400 feet of climbing, 2 frozen water bottles and a touch of windburn on the forehead/face. A good day to test the hotronics foot heaters. They work !!!!

Road ride 4hrs 23 minutes 69 miles 5400 feet of climbing, 2 frozen water bottles and a touch of windburn on the forehead/face. A good day to test the hotronics foot heaters. They work !!!!

You are an animal.

1.5 hours at LM yesterday, 1.5 hours on the trainer today. 8.5 for the week.

You are an animal.

1 hour at allaire yesterday, threw up, went home, sat in front of the comp all day today, gonna have a few drinks, watch some cartoons, then off to bed

I said after I ride, I can rob a quick mart, I didnt ride today. Or yesterday for that matter

nice! i wonder if i can stay out by myself for that long.

like i needed to read that on my 'off' day. good god. i don't know how much of a man you are, but you sure can take pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom