Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
View attachment 16740

Found my RoadID. It was right next to the log I hit my chin on, buried under some leaves. You never would have found it if you didn't know where to look. The strap is broken, but I might be able to fix it with duct tape.

New straps are cheap from the roadid site.

rick81721

Lothar
So it failed you at the exact moment that it may have been needed to serve its sole purpose...:hmmm:

Yeah this isn't confidence inspiring. Did the strap actually break or cut loose from the clasp? I had that happen a few times when I first got mine - had to better trim the part that gets clamped down and it never happened again

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It didn't just come loose from the clasp, the rubber (or whatever it is) strap actually ripped. At first I thought that was bad, but then I considered what could have happened if it didn't. I had a nice scratch/cut on my wrist from where it got pulled. I imagine the damage could have been considerably worse if it didn't tear free.

I'm sure I could get a replacement strap; they might even give me one for free if I send a pic and tell them what happened. I'll get around to it eventually.

rick81721

Lothar
Black garmin 810 lost at 6 mile run, somewhere on blue trail between canal lot and blue yonder section. Reward if someone finds it!

thanks, Rick

Jchoog

Lost. trail pump. Allaire

Hi all...posting for my buddy. He lost his silver hand pump in Allaire this morning...Not sure of brand or anything. Might have been along tiger or the new trail.
Thanks

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lost Big Air canister and inflator

Hi All,

My Big Air 40g liquid propane canister and inflator fell off my bike this weekend--not sure if at Huber Woods or Hartshorne Woods. If found I would love to be reunited as they are not available anymore:(

Thanks in advance if you come across it...

Brian

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Found Shock pump

Found shock pump at Mahlon on the rocky trail next to Weldon Brook Lake on Saturday.

Rusty

ross.JPG
This is sitting on the side of the road, for at least 10 hours now, right here:
location.JPG

it's near the path, side of the road...thought it was odd sitting there...since at least 7am today...seat is covered, wondered if it fell off someone's car...know anyone missing a Ross Road bike?

phillychris498

LOST: Oakley Sunglasses at Stephens

I'm not sure where I lost them at Stephens, but I'm pretty sure its somewhere in those unmarked trails on the northeast side of the park. They are red oakley sunglasses; I had them in my camelback and they must've just slipped out:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry:

MannyL358

Anyone find a 29 inch wheel with a Maxxis Ardent tire at Ringwood lot C this past Monday? A buddy accidentally left it behind.

The karma Gods will return the kindness ten fold.

rcucci

Lost tire picture

Thanks for posting this on my behalf Manny. Here's a picture of the tire and wheel. If some finds the wheel please give me a call on my cell 973-934-0506.
Thanks,
Roger

Attachments

• Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 257
Hey guys, was at six mile yesterday with the pops on the blue trail. ended up losing my one and only air pump on the trails. its a portable one thats cylindrical. if anyone finds it please shoot me a message! po college boi needs his air pump! thanks

wonderturtle

Lost: tail light (red) lost at hartshorne or huber

Bontrager. Belt clip. 3 lights. Three settings (constant flashing random). Lemme know if found.

First ride too. Ugh:(

dmc123

Lost: Yellow and black Pearl Izumi jacket

Lost: Yellow and black Pearl Izumi jacket in Allamuchy North. Well, I didn't exactly lose it. I got hot real quick and hung it up at the bottom of cardiac on a tree. Thought it would be safe there while I rode and figured I would pick it up on the way back. Someone either has really good or bad intentions. Please let me know if it is found. Thanks

Pampa

Lost 45NRTH glove liner @ Deer Park 1st parking lot

Hi. I lost a 45NRTH glove liner (black & orange) in Deer Park last Sat or Sun. I think put it on top of the car and drove away from the first parking lot. I checked yesterday but all the area was plowed so maybe is inside a snow pile and I'll find it when the snow melts, so when I don't need it anymore :D

Last edited:

bobkennelly

I was HIKING around at Hartshorne today. Found a set of keys for a Volkswagen,,,looks new, has 2 other keys on it and a VW emblem. on the back says reydel vw,,,rt 27 Edison. I will give it a week or so..I will also call Monmouth county parks to see if anybody called there lost and found... PM me if you have any ideas on this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom