Not open for further replies.

al415

Banned
Tile says it all...

haveana-flipflop-gold.jpg

:D

land rew

LOST: CO2 pump at Chimney Rock

I lost a CO2 Pump on the Blue? Trail (across Newman's Lane from Parking Lot ) at Chimney Rock on Wednesday night.
It was basic grey ...looked like this. *Thanks!

--

rockstar

lost cell

Rode Lewis Morris yesterday, race route...red blackberry cell with a cute pic of my kids...fell somewhere on the last strech of yellow trail...:(

rockstar

found cell

...It turned up in the Mall in Rockaway :confused:...geez ya turn your back on your celli for a minute ....just happy that someone found it at the Mall :hmmm: ??? and turned it in...

rockstar

found

Rode LM this morning, saw a bag on picnic table.. with kit, helmet, gloves, water bottle, recipe for peanut butter blossoms, and a half eaten bagel.... was going to leave it alone, but then spotted some ...well....'shady looking dudes'...so now it's all safe with me...

Post up or pm

al415

Banned
saw a bag on picnic table.. with kit, helmet, gloves, water bottle, recipe for peanut butter blossoms, and a half eaten bagel.... was going to leave it alone, but then spotted some ...well....'shady looking dudes'...so now it's all safe with me...

Post up or pm

Naturally, I assume you mean guys on geared bikes with little wheels.

Shaggz

A strong 7
you lost a tile? By the way, how's your buddy doing with his shoulder from the crash yesterday at Mahon?
No, but I have a lot of slate landscaping tiles that Reggie was supposed to pick up :hmmm:. Want 'em?

Bruce: He is a pal of VBs from BTCNJ, and from what I heard, he is doing well. Good seeing you, Tony.

Last edited:

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No, but I have a lot of slate landscaping tiles that Reggie was supposed to pick up :hmmm:. Want 'em?

Steve, sorry for not picking them up last week. Time got away from me and I took the fam on a long weekend camping trip in PA. I can pick them up tomorrow if this still works.

Shaggz

A strong 7
All good, Reggie. They are still in the backyard. If I know for sure, I will move them to the front. At the very least my wife will be around and I will give her the heads up. PM me to let me know.

olegbabich

Lost 2 P-handle Hex Wrenches. 2mm and 3mm. I was changing brake pads and left them on my bumper before driving off. They are somewhere between Hightstown and Halters Cycle.:hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom