Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Found a Cateye rear light at 6Mile tonight on Red near the Red Orange split by the power lines. It was on so it could not have been there too long.

image.jpeg

PM me if it's yours and we'll figure out how to get it back to you.

moray42

Merman
15mm thru axle found in the Lewis Morris parking lot. Currently on the bumper of a gold minivan. If not picked up before leaving and you think it is yours, contact @Arwen's Mom.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Found a remote car lock (No keys) for a Honda vehicle at Sourlands yesterday.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Found a pair of translucent light blue plastic glasses on Tiger Woods this morning at Allaire. They looked like a pair of safety glasses from Depot or Lowes or something that are being used to ride. Put them on the bike repair stand at the trailhead...

Brian

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey every one some one left a wheel at Allaire today a gentleman found it but is not on MTBNJ.
if you happen to know who has no front wheel PM me I will reply with the guys email.

eliasbull

I lost my phone at 6 Mile this morning. It's a black Moto G, no case, no markings. I was tracking it from my buddy's phone once I realized, so I know somebody picked it up and headed toward the 27 lot - then the battery died. Did anybody here happen to grab it?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Found a glove at Chimney Rock on Saturday on the White trail. I even washed it. Anyone?

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
I left a pair of Lake winter gloves at KVSP today. I was parked in the south lot where the rail trail intersects with 206, about mid-way deep into the lot. It was pretty empty this afternoon so may still be there. If anyone is up that way and finds them, please let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom