Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes

I found a pair of mtb shoes in the Ball Field parking lot on Sunday 3/1 at about 12:30pm. They may have been from a guy named Cesar, who I talked to about 10:11am before we took off. He was there with his girlfriend whose name may have been Paulina.

Anyone know him?

PM me with the size/color/brand and I will get them back to the owner.

Shoes

I found a pair of mtb shoes in the Ball Field parking lot on Sunday 3/1 at about 12:30pm. They may have been from a guy named Cesar, who I talked to about 10:11am before we took off. He was there with his girlfriend whose name may have been Paulina.

Anyone know him?

PM me with the size/color/brand and I will get them back to the owner.

GOT HIM HIS SHOES BACK! HE WAS AT THE ROCK LAST SUNDAY AND HAS THEM!

MIRACLE.

GOT HIM HIS SHOES BACK! HE WAS AT THE ROCK LAST SUNDAY AND HAS THEM!

MIRACLE.

I will say it.... don't ride Rock for a few weeks
Conditions are not good

I hate drive to ride but will be at RV tomorrow even though a trip

Lost in Rockaway
tmp_28071-20150412_182741392254182.jpg

found a bike repair kit at Allaire yesterday, on orange trail down by the hog bog, hoping to find its owner.

A woman hiking at Hartshorne told me she found a Garmin on Grand Tour the other day. Message me to ID it and I'll contact her to retrieve it.

I lost my Road ID at 6mr 3 months ago after crashing on a log pile on blue. Looked around and couldn't find it (the band is green, blended in with the ground cover) so ordered another one with a few extra bands. Today some lady calls saying she found it. I thanked her and said since I already replaced it just throw it out, still weird tho that someone would find it now. I've glanced around that area several times since i lost it

lost Fox helmet visor found at the CR Newmans lot
if it's yours its on the floor by the info signage

still there huh? i found that a while back and propped it up on the sign. prob fell off during someones crash

If anyone was riding the Gran Fondo today, one of the folks I was riding with lost his GoPro 3+. If you happened to find please let me know!

HELP!! :eek:
I left my shoes in the Ramapo parking lot at the top of Skyline Drive . I circled in the picture below where they may be lying. They are Shimano SPDs. I think I ran them over so they may be mangled.:(

There's a 6-pack of your favorite craft brew waiting if you would be so kind as to grab the shoes for me.
PM me. THANK YOU!!

81Py2dpOb%2BL._UX695_.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 2.26.27 PM.png

FOUND an expensive piece of electronics on the edge of the trail during my ride at Chimney Rock today. Good thing I am slow otherwise I might not have seen it. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom