Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I left my Louis Garneau gloves in the parking lot of the Mount Villa school:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=allam...lamuchy+Township,+Warren,+New+Jersey&t=h&z=18

I parked in the rear lot, circled in the screenshot below. If anyone lives nearby, I'd appreciate if you could grab it if you happen to come across it.

gloveLocation.jpg

One of the Guys I ride with found a Gary Fisher arm warmer about a month ago at Waywayonda. It's black with orange lettering. I thought some one had posted that they lost it, but can't find that post now.

Last edited:
One of the Guys I ride with found a Gary Fisher arm warmer about a month ago at Waywayonda. It's black with orange lettering. I thought some one had posted that they lost it, but can't find that post now.

That was Gordo, I shot him a text.

found in Huber: red (rear) bike light by Planet Bike

seems it broke off when you went under that over-hanging downed tree.

lost helmet at allaire

seems I left it on the jeep Tuesday night after the ride. it is a red bell with a light mount on it if anyone finds it could you let me know? thanks Mike

Lost Cateye Adventure at Waway

I lost my Cateye Adventure at Waway this morning on the Section of Hoferlein that is part of the cat 2 race course. Somewhere between the intersection with Black Eagle and the off camber rock garden about 1/2 thru the trail (before the wet spot) I can tell anyone that finds it the total mileage and dst2 mileage to prove its mine.

found at allamuchy north

2 days ago i found this first piece on the white trail near the turn to go up cardiac ditch. its threaded around the outside and the rest should be visible in the two pictures. the are both pieces slightly larger then a quarter. the second is the third picture and its threaded around the inside. it was found at the top of the ditch. if you can identify them let me know!

Attachments

• 2012-05-08_14-31-11_171.jpg
    2012-05-08_14-31-11_171.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 2012-05-08_14-31-52_940.jpg
    2012-05-08_14-31-52_940.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 213
  • 2012-05-08_14-32-15_781.jpg
    2012-05-08_14-32-15_781.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 210
Lost at Lewis Morris

Hi All,

Was riding at LewMo this evening and realized my saddle back unzipped during the ride and a couple items dropped out:cry:

A green-sided Cannondale multi-tool
A white Blackburn mini-pump (thing is two weeks old!)

If anybody happens to come across these during their pre-rides for the race etc. and want to increase their karma quotient, please PM me or bring to the race on Sunday...

Thanks

Brian

Lost Specialized tool bag at the Lewis Morris race

Hi,

I lost my tool bag during the race. I actually know where (right after those logs at the end of the first piece of ST). I was planning to get it after the race but I had to leave in a hurry forgot to do that.

It's a Specialized bag with a Crank Brothers tool, a couple of co2s and a tube.

Let me know if you came across it please.

Thanks!

Jay Lowrey (1/2 of the Ellsworth twins) lost his black bag containing leg armor and gloves at the Newman's Lot at CR late last week. PM if you have it...thanks!

If anyone has lost or knows someone who has lost a garmin device at Allaire within the last few weeks, I have it. Shoot me a pm with a description and if its yours, I will determine a ransom.

Lost Wedding Band

Posting this from the dog house... Lost my wedding band on Monday 8/3 on a ride through north Allamuchy. It has a yellow gold center bordered by White Gold. I checked the parking lot, Sussex Branch Trailhead, by Contentail drive, but had no luck finding it. This would be truley a one in a million find. I ride with full finger gloves, but did take them off once at a stop I wish I could remember where that was. We finsihed with 13 mile through the park. Huge long shot here, I know, but stranger things have happend. Not 100% sure I lost it in the park, but it's the last I recall having it.

I wish I could head over there and help you look.
Good luck.

Posting this from the dog house... Lost my wedding band on Monday 8/3 on a ride through north Allamuchy. It has a yellow gold center bordered by White Gold. I checked the parking lot, Sussex Branch Trailhead, by Contentail drive, but had no luck finding it. This would be truley a one in a million find. I ride with full finger gloves, but did take them off once at a stop I wish I could remember where that was. We finsihed with 13 mile through the park. Huge long shot here, I know, but stranger things have happend. Not 100% sure I lost it in the park, but it's the last I recall having it.

Any feedback on what trails you were on. This could help in the once in a lifetime find.

I found a mini pump at the top of orange at mooch north today. Hit me up if you lost one and I'll get it back to you.

Lost set of keys at Allaire

Seat bag opened up and out went my keys 10-10-12:cry:.

Probably about 12 keys on the ring, together with Shop-Rite, Path Mark, etc. cards. Anyone finding please call me at 973 356 1149.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom