Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you lost a helmet yesterday (7/29) in the Buttermilk parking lot, shoot me a pm with the brand, color and size and you can have it back.

Lost a front wheel

Left my front wheel at Patriot's Path parking lot across from Lewis Morris/Sunrise Lake today (Friday 8/12) at around 8:30 AM. 29'er with Kenda tires and avid discs. If you found one, please let me know and I'll give you a full description.

Thanks!

Found -- Vetta Computer At Stephens

I found an RT255 Vetta computer at Stephens on Friday 8/12. It was by one of the log piles on the trail near the mulch pit.

PM me if this is your computer.

Joe

FOUND schwinn computer - Six Mile Run Sat 7th Aug

Sorry for the delay if you have been looking for this.

Found a small Schwinn computer at Six Mile on Blue trail just after the new bridge over the stream at Blackwells Mills Rd.

PM me.
Tim

Found off Cannonball and Yellow not far from 287

Found off Cannonball and Yellow not far from 287 in Ramapo in 8/28.
Jansport fanny pack. Tell me the color and contents. It was soaking wet so I guess it was there before the hurricane.

honda car key found at allaire

found a single honda key at the bottom of imba let at the trailhead hanging on the horse/bike stand.

Found a water bottle in Deer Park last week....one that someone may want back. PM me with the details.

Lost my car keys in Montclair/CedarGrove/Verona

My "local" loop starts at Mills by the resivoir and heads down towards the rail-trail, and out to Hilltop. Hit the jump trail a few times, but I have no idea where in 2.5 hrs on the bike where I dropped them. 2 Honda keys, 1 is a key/remote combo, the other is just a lone key with a separate clicker.

It got dark and rainy so I could't repeat the loop to look. If anyone is riding there in the next few days, keep an eye out please?
Many thanks!

Blue Camelbak MULE

Misplaced my pack a couple of weeks ago, and I have come to terms with the fact that it has not been swallowed up by my garage. Lat place I remember having it was the Rock Rill lot at Mahlon Dickerson Reservation. Only thing I can think of is I left it on the car when I drove off.

Lost rear Light in Camp Alpine

I was at Camp Alpine this morning and lost my rear light. It is a Blackburn Mars 4.0. Hit me up if you found one today. Thanks.

Lost GPS at Cardiac or Rollie Pollie

'cause I'm a dummass. Sorry, It's a car GPS. Black, hard to see, in the leaves, by the rocks and trees.

Found CO2 inflator at CR

PM me with description and I'll tell you where I stashed it.

Lost my Cateye micro wireless computer at Hartshorne yesterday. It's either buried in the leaves or sitting in plain sight somewhere on grand tour trail or laurel ridge fire road.

Last edited:
Lost my Cateye micro wireless computer at Hartshorne yesterday. It's either buried in the leaves or sitting in plain sight somewhere on grand tour trail or laurel ridge fire road.

Just use that new GPS you ordered and let the Cateye rest in peace.

Cycling computer

A friend found a computer at Wayway last weekend. Let me know if it's yours & I'll get it back to you.

LOST: Singlespeedapalooza water bottle at Allaire

think I left it in the parking lot.

a few weeks ago.

heavily worn ;)

"This sport is stoopid" on the top.

FOUND: Cateye Strada wireless at Lewis Morris

I found this computer about two weeks ago on the yellow trail near the interior parking lot. It was my first time there so I don't know where the parking lot actually was but there were three cars with racks parked there so I assume it is fairly well known.

another lost item ugghhh,

multi-tool. think I left it at the bottom of the switchback hill on Grand Tour (the one that brings you to Rocky Point). would be at base of hill on right hand side (when looking up).

I'll look for it this weekend. any one find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom