Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone lose a bottle at 6 Mile within the last week or so. It's not a cheap throw away one that's why I picked it up & posted this. Let me know if it's yours & I'll get it back to you. i even washed it. ;)

Pampa

Subaru car key lost at Deer Park Sun Feb 10th

Hi Everyone, I lost a key to my Subaru today at Deer Park today. I saw a lot of people XC skiing and some snowshoeing so I'm hoping someone found it. It's a single key with a white yarn attached (I know, not the best to see in the snow :eek:). In any case please let me know if you find it.

Thanks!

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lost my Garmin 800 at Waway today. I think my dumbass left it on the bumper when i left. So if anyone saw it on their way out please let me know

JerseyPete

July 21 Jungle Habitat blue jacket and glasses

Early this morning I saw someone had laid out a light weight blue jacket and safety glasses. Someone must have had it fall out of their pack and someone laid it out on upper Animal chute. I was tempted to borrow the glasses with all the deer flies swarming my face.

mtn_goat

Lost prescription eyeglasses at Jungle Habitat.

Most likely at the end of Boon by the power lines. We Headed up Boon and did not realize they were missing until the paved road at the top.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lost my famous red tinted shades during my RW ride 2 days ago. It's somewhere between the Scout Camp down on Cannonball, up the blue toward Ringwood and South on Yellow prior to the intersection with Red.

Not too many people go this way and I'll probably go look tomorrow, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Here is what they look like on my face:

314910_696640978738_1771773490_n.jpg

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
RIP red tinted shades. While I was out there looking, I lost a water bottle. RIP water bottle.

parkedcar

Shoes found at Allamuchy Deer Park

New to the site and just getting back into riding. But just wanted to post that I found a pair of biking shoes at Deer Park yesterday (Oct 14th) in Allamuchy. They were lying in the middle of the parking lot when we got there around 3:30. Still there when we left around 6. Asked the people i saw there but no one knew anything about them, so I picked them up before we left. Message me if they are yours or know whose they are. Thanks!
-Mike

BlackBean

Subaru keys on The Wall at Waway

Saw a car key for a Subaru hanging of a tree on The Wall trail at Waway yesterday. I guess someone picked it up and hung it on the tree. It's at a part of the trail where there is a little balloon loop in the trail. The balloon loop just takes you up a little incline and then down a rock roller. I think most people who knows the trail will be able to find it (maybe half way or a bit over half way in?). It's hanging of a small tree right as you start the balloon loop.

Seems like it was lost recently since there were no rust on the key or the key chain.

onetracker

Pair of Gloves Found at Jungle Yesterday 12/7/13

Pair of Gloves Found at Jungle Yesterday 12/7/13. PM me the brand and color and I will get the gloves back to the rightful owner.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396440099.068959.jpg

Found my RoadID. It was right next to the log I hit my chin on, buried under some leaves. You never would have found it if you didn't know where to look. The strap is broken, but I might be able to fix it with duct tape.

woody

Found my RoadID. It was right next to the log I hit my chin on, buried under some leaves. You never would have found it if you didn't know where to look. The strap is broken, but I might be able to fix it with duct tape.

So it failed you at the exact moment that it may have been needed to serve its sole purpose...:hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom