i hate! *RANT HERE*

i hate when people make fun of me for being a Red Sox fan.

oh wait.

no i don't.

I hate it when people do NOT go right on red, when they are allowed to.

Everyone need to learn this rule.

I hate reality TV, can you guys talk about your fucking reality TV show based around men in tights throwing a ball around somewhere else?

I hate extreme couponers. Stock piling a bunch of crap because it’s free = hoarding. “We saved $950! Now we can go on that vacation we’ve always dreamed of.” No, you bought $950 worth of crap that you didn’t need in the first place. Were you really going to go out and buy 100 Razors and 50 tubes of toothpaste? /rant

I hate extreme couponers. Stock piling a bunch of crap because it’s free = hoarding. “We saved $950! Now we can go on that vacation we’ve always dreamed of.” No, you bought $950 worth of crap that you didn’t need in the first place. Were you really going to go out and buy 100 Razors and 50 tubes of toothpaste? /rant

Thats my mom to a T. And I give her shit about it all the time. She always buys shit she doesn't need or know what to do with simply because she had a coupon. And what does she have now? A house full of crap!

And if I come to visit, wearing a new pair of shoes or clothes or something, she asks me where i got them. Then yells at me in her thick Staten Island accent because she had a coupon for that place and I got ripped off.

I'm confused.. it's free but they spent $950?

Nothing wrong with seeing a bottom dollar deal and stockpiling on neccessities. You two will see the light.

Sometimes they donate it doe. So at least less fortunate peps have 1,080 boxes of toothpaste.

Sometimes they donate it doe. So at least less fortunate peps have 1,080 boxes of toothpaste.

Agree. I like when they do this.

Sorry Manny, they accumulated $950 worth of crap, not bought.

It's really not the toothpaste, toilet paper, or paper towels that bother me. What drives me nuts is seeing how much processed food and soda they're getting for free. Can't we have coupons for fresh vegetables or something?

Last edited:
eh, I think they smart ass people as long as they use it and their house doesn't look like the Hoarders

anyways... where is Al, good fella

I hate reality TV, can you guys talk about your fucking reality TV show based around men in tights throwing a ball around somewhere else?

lol, but you love this so you cant talk about men in tights

ufc-cage.jpg

At least it's to the point. Lets see who's the toughest. And they aren't wearing tights! Okay some of them do.
But I don't like it enough to even know when the next one is on.

Back
Top Bottom