Mountain Man Biathalon

S

Shar0se

Oct 26th is the race this year- it's a 2 mile trail run, 11 mile mtn bike ride, 2 mile trail run at Lewis Morris. Anyone racing?

bobkennelly

I have been trying to do this race for a while now. I know a few people from my triathlon world and they really liked it alot.
I am really going to try to make it this year..

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I did it two years ago but skipped it last year. If any friends are doing it and I can pull my head out of my suburban 2.2 kid life, I'll pony up the fifty five quid and trounce around LM for a day.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i've done it a few times now... skipped last year due to knee injuries... but i am considering doing it this year. its a real fun race - great atmosphere. always a cool sweatshirt.

Suhr40

The Mountainman is definately a good time. It's mostly a casual crowd, with some people in costumes. Run, ride, run some more, drink a beer and maybe even win a board with a rock glued to it. I have't been running very much, but I'm signing up.

Suhr40

The link for registering was emailed to past participants. According to the email, the event is limited to 250 people, and will be available for new signups on 09/10. The address I got in the email to sign up is :

www.RaceForum.com/MtMan

I don't know if it will accept a registration from a first timer before 09/10, but it can't hurt to try. Hope this helps.

walter

Fourth Party
At the bottom of the page is the Metro Race Forum online reg, and it has all the info for this years race. Isn't this what you need or is there something else?

ellbiddy

I'm in, I've been doing plenty of running and got my 1.5 mile times down to 9 and change. I've also established the 1-24 age groups is like the weakest out there so my chances are even better. It's always those crazy 35+ folks that dominate everything :mad2:

RNG1

I did it two years ago but skipped it last year. If any friends are doing it and I can pull my head out of my suburban 2.2 kid life, I'll pony up the fifty five quid and trounce around LM for a day.

Dude, I would consider this with all the running I've been doing.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm injured now, but if I heal in time I'm in. The sweatshirt alone is worth it. I'm hoping to make it my last race of the year...if not I'll show up to cheer everyone on and tap the keg :D

Top Bottom