Mountain Man Biathalon

RNG1

Email to chris

Chris,
Thanks for the info. It was a great race and a great time and I definitely look forward to participating next year. As you may know a lot of people who visit mtbnj.com ride at LM and some of them did the MM. Someone has posted photos of the race markings (yellow ribbons, paper plates etc) that have not been cleaned up after the event. I am sure it is an oversight after organizing something like this but the responsible thing to do would be to get someone back out there to just go through and clean up. Someone posted that as they rode through today they were stuffing as many paper plates in their pockets as they could to help but could not get it all. Just wanted to bring it to your attention before any other issues arise from this. I hope you understand that this is sent to you with the intention of just keeping the image and future of our sport in its best light. Thanks.
Rob

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I am sure it is an oversight after organizing something like this but the responsible thing to do would be to get someone back out there to just go through and clean up. I hope you understand that this is sent to you with the intention of just keeping the image and future of our sport in its best light. Thanks.
Rob

Well done.
My Brother-in-Law was riding LM today. (He's done the MM for years but was away and missed this one.) Anyway, he saw the mess and was pretty shocked at the condition. Embarrassed even. Thanks for being proactive.

Top Bottom