What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

IMG_2961.JPG
L.A. BEER: THE DUDE'S BREWING CO. - CALIFORNIPA....3.8...GOOD IPA

IMG_2963.JPG

$100 BOTTLE OF DOUBLE BASTARD IPA

IMG_2986.JPG
MOVING TO SEATTLE...THE PIKE BREWING CO.... pike SPACE NEEDLE GOLDEN ipa 3.75

IMG_2987.JPG

CLOUDWATER BREW...SEATTLE...Would You Rather iPA with Citra, Cascade Dust, & Hop 522....3.85

IMG_2991.JPG

MOAR SEATTLE...ELYSIAN SPACE DUST IPA WITH SOME JAZZ ....

I discovered a bit of sad news last night. We have a regular Tuesday Night Ride up in Greenlane and afterward we stop into the tavern right on the edge of the park for a round. The ride was cancelled this week for weather (which was fine with me since I was sick anyway) so after doing my own ride last night, I figured post-ride libation is a necessary weekly tradition that must be upheld in spite of the weather or illness so I planned to swing by Iron Hill for a round. Iron Hill was insanely crowded, so undaunted, I drove up the road to hit Prism instead. But pulling into the lot, the place was dark and a sign on the door told me that they're out of business. And as I understand it, it's not just the brewpub - they've shut down production altogether (if I'm wrong about that, someone please let me know!) That's a shame. They made a few decent beers. And they were a key stop on my annual solstice beer tour. RIP, Prism ...

last one for the night.

Captain Lawrence Orbital Tilt IPA - Nice 5.9% partially fitered IPA.
Looks to be canned 11/13
On the crisper side for a citra hopped beer. This is one when the days are hot, and should be enjoyed a bit on the cold side.

IMG_8094.JPG

i haven't opened it yet - had it at the brewery - wanted to give it a couple days.
seemed a little bitey. Growler only - i heard there is a sunday ride.....
I had the Prime Bovine and agree it is great. BS has stepped up their game. Vault 5Cs good but not great.

Ride + beer ... details?

I had the Prime Bovine and agree it is great. BS has stepped up their game. Vault 5Cs good but not great.

Ride + beer ... details?

easy pace ride CR 8am saturday - and i can't find the sunday details.
there is still a deep sea, and hop ritual in the fridge here.......i may need to swing down tomorrow and drop them off, or they are going to get imbibed. :D

Waiting til 5:30 to crack your first beer on a snow day is like waiting until last call any other day.

Anyway, better late than never.
IMG_9099.JPG
Fresh OH hops on a Saturday.
I vaguely remember this.

Yay chill release and one of my faves.

Back
Top Bottom