El Guac-Oh
IMG_2961.JPG
L.A. BEER: THE DUDE'S BREWING CO. - CALIFORNIPA....3.8...GOOD IPA

IMG_2963.JPG

$100 BOTTLE OF DOUBLE BASTARD IPA

IMG_2986.JPG
MOVING TO SEATTLE...THE PIKE BREWING CO.... pike SPACE NEEDLE GOLDEN ipa 3.75

IMG_2987.JPG

CLOUDWATER BREW...SEATTLE...Would You Rather iPA with Citra, Cascade Dust, & Hop 522....3.85

IMG_2991.JPG

MOAR SEATTLE...ELYSIAN SPACE DUST IPA WITH SOME JAZZ ....

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I discovered a bit of sad news last night. We have a regular Tuesday Night Ride up in Greenlane and afterward we stop into the tavern right on the edge of the park for a round. The ride was cancelled this week for weather (which was fine with me since I was sick anyway) so after doing my own ride last night, I figured post-ride libation is a necessary weekly tradition that must be upheld in spite of the weather or illness so I planned to swing by Iron Hill for a round. Iron Hill was insanely crowded, so undaunted, I drove up the road to hit Prism instead. But pulling into the lot, the place was dark and a sign on the door told me that they're out of business. And as I understand it, it's not just the brewpub - they've shut down production altogether (if I'm wrong about that, someone please let me know!) That's a shame. They made a few decent beers. And they were a key stop on my annual solstice beer tour. RIP, Prism ...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
last one for the night.

Captain Lawrence Orbital Tilt IPA - Nice 5.9% partially fitered IPA.
Looks to be canned 11/13
On the crisper side for a citra hopped beer. This is one when the days are hot, and should be enjoyed a bit on the cold side.

IMG_8094.JPG

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
i haven't opened it yet - had it at the brewery - wanted to give it a couple days.
seemed a little bitey. Growler only - i heard there is a sunday ride.....
I had the Prime Bovine and agree it is great. BS has stepped up their game. Vault 5Cs good but not great.

Ride + beer ... details?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I had the Prime Bovine and agree it is great. BS has stepped up their game. Vault 5Cs good but not great.

Ride + beer ... details?

easy pace ride CR 8am saturday - and i can't find the sunday details.
there is still a deep sea, and hop ritual in the fridge here.......i may need to swing down tomorrow and drop them off, or they are going to get imbibed. :D

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Waiting til 5:30 to crack your first beer on a snow day is like waiting until last call any other day.

Anyway, better late than never.
IMG_9099.JPG
Fresh OH hops on a Saturday.
I vaguely remember this.

Yay chill release and one of my faves.

Top Bottom