What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Seen this one from Singlecut has been liked by a few aficionados on here. How is it?

I saw it in the store , but wanted to hear some reviews before picking it up for $20+ for a four pack.

It’s a solid brew, right up there with the best of them. I don’t know how much I paid but since it’s a rare sight I’ll pay the price. Figure the extra 4 bucks above most beers makes up for the gas you’d use driving to queens.

Seen this one from Singlecut has been liked by a few aficionados on here. How is it?

I saw it in the store , but wanted to hear some reviews before picking it up for $20+ for a four pack.

I like it a lot. Couldn’t really pick any overpowering flavor. I agree w Notcho. When u see them in the store for the extra bucks. Just think the PItA that it is to get to the BOROS plus the tolls!! It is worth it.

Speaking of tolls and boros.... I was going to concert yesterday in Brooklyn so figure leave a little earlier so I can stop at INTERBORO, which I did.....but....I should’ve check their hours...hahahah. Closed!!! #fail. But dudeman there was nice enough to Let me in to use the bathroom

Headed to WHISKEY BROOKLYN for a couple of Tecates and some decent tacos before the show....then LAGUNitas was the beer of choice

AND one word: W O O T E N ! ! ! !

D2B84724-4BC2-4B5A-B241-340BFE004C90.jpeg 2BFE8767-3AFB-4EE5-96BC-47F2C741C2B1.jpeg A328B12F-BA8D-48AE-93D5-4D5B418C4556.jpeg

It’s a solid brew, right up there with the best of them. I don’t know how much I paid but since it’s a rare sight I’ll pay the price. Figure the extra 4 bucks above most beers makes up for the gas you’d use driving to queens.

I like it a lot. Couldn’t really pick any overpowering flavor. I agree w Notcho. When u see them in the store for the extra bucks. Just think the PItA that it is to get to the BOROS plus the tolls!! It is worth it.

Thanks @notcho and @elzoller!

yeah, it is available a lot closer to home than going to brooklyn for brews, and to Magnify even. So of course that was the best rationale for picking it up. But, unfortunately, it was canned almost a month ago, and in then end, that's why I decided against it.

I Will definitely look to get some when it is available locally next time, and when it's Fresh.

Cracked into the Troon/Conclave Greatest Trick after letting it sit for a week.
Crazy amount of sediment came out of it, and it was still that nice, cloudy golden orange.

It def improved. There was a nice crisp pineapple front, with an orange juice feel in the mouth.
and the bitey finished was replaced with a light malt. Worth the wait.

IMG_8101.JPG

First time I saw it in the store where I purchased, Joe Canal's location in Bellmawr. Will have to be on the lookout for it at other stores.
This is a long list http://www.brothertonbrewing.com/bb1/locations.html
I first tasted a sample at Shrewsbury Liquor and was pretty excited about but wasnt there for buying a growler.... pretty bummed i didnt because they havent had any since.. i did check beermenus and it looks like they have liquid smile IPA... anyone ever try that?

Breaking Bud! Bronze medal at GABF

Explosive hops right off the top. Smooth flavor and a great clean finish. The smell is outrageous. Taste matches..although I wish for a slightly higher ABV

Attachments

• D88897ED-B6EE-4E68-9B16-4B2AA0A20D4F.jpeg
    D88897ED-B6EE-4E68-9B16-4B2AA0A20D4F.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom