What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
IMO everyone is catching up to the Brooklyn style IPAs. Within the year there won't be any compelling reason to stand in lines.

I hope so!!

In the meantime imma be hitting BRONX BREWERY next weekend since one of my Budd íes got a Groupon or something there....

I found this at StewLeonards. Emergency stop...who knew this place in Paramus HUMDINGERS is a byob bowling / arcade / battle cage. Many weird rules of course (New Jersey) but I’m here and I’m drinking so who cares....(I’m here because of daughters bday party....trying to make the wait more bearable)

So back to The Beer. Very easy to drink despite the 7%. Feels more like a session. 3.75

DD3D4589-F0B7-4D86-9CA9-36E02E1A12B3.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Bolero Snort Crooked Labulls - i didn't roll the can, and got a clear pour out of the top. Second half had a bit of cloud to it.
Not much info on the label other than DIPA at 8.5%

Has a nice bite to it. more than the smooth juice of Bully Juice. Da interwebs says: Mosaic and Zythos in the kettle then double dry hopped with 007 The Golden Hop, Citra and a touch more Zythos.

petrol on the nose, with some earth and mushroom notes. pine in the mouth. A little metallic on the finish.

getting even better as it warms up.

Solid 4.0.

IMG_8057 - Edited.jpg IMG_8056 - Edited.jpg IMG_8055.JPG

Top Bottom