What have you done to your bike today?

Tan is not white.
cobvious.gif

Wrapped the new Orbea with Invisiframe then added a personal touch with colored vinyl. Of course the monsoon hits the day after I got the bike. View attachment 154066View attachment 154067
Oh yes, congrats! If you don't already, check out pro rider Geoff Gulevich. He's slaying everything on his Occam. It'll give you an idea what the bike is capable of. I can't wait to get back on mine now that fatbike season is ending. :)

Oh yes, congrats! If you don't already, check out pro rider Geoff Gulevich. He's slaying everything on his Occam. It'll give you an idea what the bike is capable of. I can't wait to get back on mine now that fatbike season is ending. :)
Thanks, I'll check him out. Jeff Kendall-Weed has some good ones too on the Occam, plus he's a fun watch.

Fork and matchy wheel before someone's head exploded!
.View attachment 154247
Gained 4lbs. Got to read about setting up this fork. Lots of knobs!

Open all the knobs

Set spring rate (bounce on fork, pick what's tolerable)

Set rebound (doesn't bounce you back)

Set compression (more subjective, but supports pedaling/braking forces). Leave the high speed open until you need to close it a bit.

Fork and matchy wheel before someone's head exploded!
.View attachment 154247
Gained 4lbs. Got to read about setting up this fork. Lots of knobs!
Thank you! Good effort, but the Maxxis decals don’t match...good enough to delay head ecxplosion though.

Looks like fun. Reminds me I need to switch mine to 29+ wheels, so get ready for snowmageddon soon after!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom