what did santa bring you?!

I am late to this, nothing to brag about, it was a 'recession' xmas :D but I got the best one a couple of days after xmas (santa was too drunk) :D:
BEER OF THE MONTH CLUB :getsome:

It says 1st shipment to deliver by January, so I better get something by this Friday!!

I am late to this, nothing to brag about, it was a 'recession' xmas :D but I got the best one a couple of days after xmas (santa was too drunk) :D:
BEER OF THE MONTH CLUB :getsome:

It says 1st shipment to deliver by January, so I better get something by this Friday!!

I got the beer o' the month last year. It was great. The only thing I'd do differently is keep a logbook or diary about the beers... maybe even save the labels in the book. I'd find one I liked and by the time the next shipment came in I'd forget all about it. I still don't remember any of the beers I liked! :drooling: You'll enjoy it!

I got the beer o' the month last year. It was great. The only thing I'd do differently is keep a logbook or diary about the beers... maybe even save the labels in the book. I'd find one I liked and by the time the next shipment came in I'd forget all about it. I still don't remember any of the beers I liked! :drooling: You'll enjoy it!

Guys - why not post it up here? Make it a Beer blog. I'll clean it up when it drifts and it will be a good way to share/log what you're drinking. Thoughts?

Guys - why not post it up here? Make it a Beer blog. I'll clean it up when it drifts and it will be a good way to share/log what you're drinking. Thoughts?

I'm down. I'll have to learn some "tasting" vocabulary, but I'll give it a shot.

My wife and family always complains about not knowing what to get me because when ever I need or want something I just go and get them so I already have everything I need. So the only thing I got that's remotely biking related is a The North Face vest, and 2 cycling magazines. I did get myself a new Thompson seatpost, Princeton Tech light, and Pearl Izumi booties.

Back
Top Bottom