what did santa bring you?!

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
ems

bought some of those ems gift cards for kin

see if u can get the $25 off $50, after xmas from ems

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
oh and i failed to mention my tattoo artist is going to do a session for as long as i can sit (working on my full back piece) for me. on the house :D:D:D

C

CultureCouture

Mostly cards with cash mailed from the fam (so risky!). A new computer, some gift cards, some books, some tools, some booze, and some other goodies.

Oh, and I also got to stay in my pjs all day. It was pretty awesome.

Shaggz

A strong 7
all about the kids

My wife and I didn't exchange gifts this year, it was actually quite nice. We did treat ourselves(read her) to a new TV last month.
We live parallel lives. Surprise bonus was the wii/wii fit family gift from my folks.

We have a LOT of family (combined 14 siblings/spouses and 15 nieces/nephews) and friends. We decided to cut out gift giving between the adults. Across the board, everyone agreed that this Christmas was more enjoyable and less stressful as a result.

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got some ergon grips and a Garmin Edge 705. Very excited about that.
Now everybody can see how slow i really am...

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bunch of needed parts for my new 29er!!

Most importantly though....a COFFEE MAKER!!!!!!!!

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Just the bikin' booty:

1.) Fox Epic shorts
2.) Louis Garneau light jacket
3.) Terramar insulated wind-proof fleece top
4.) Lizard Skins shin guards

mtngrinder200

Cross Bike... slicks make road bike:D
Bike food(gu, clifshots)
cashola
gift cards to HALTERS:D
bean-o(compliments of my mom)
shweet bike jacket
some more

That's All Folks

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My best gift was watching my 3 boys unwrap their presents X-mas morning.

i'll third that one...'cept mine are all girls. wife included.

but, i did get a PS3 and the green light on a niner. :D

i'm growing older but not up.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
but, i did get a PS3 and the green light on a niner. :D

Woo-hoo! Get that bad boy ordered, mate! If ya' want, when you have all the parts, throw 'em in a bag and bring 'em to the basement d' Fogerson and we'll build her up. There are beers in the fridge hiding in the corner of the basement.

For X-mas I received:

• Castelli Leggeraza jacket to go with my new tights. A little snug around the tummy (it is a large), but fits right everywhere else. I plan on fixing the tummy problem.
  • Under armor glove liners
  • Sock liners
  • Fox Pawtectors - most comfy gloves I've ever worn.
  • Jagwire Racer cable kit for the ol' Torelli
  • Some nice Columbia sweatshirts
  • Some nick-naks (e.g. Muc Off fog-free for glasses, etc.)
I'm always pretty stingy with my x-mas want list (pisses my wife off)...I usually just buy what I want when I want it. And if it is something I want, but haven't bought, it is because I don't want it enough to spend money on it (yet). And since virtually every gift in the house on these holidays I pay for one way or another, well, I just give the wife some token things buy...

The best part is hanging w/the family. Fried up 3 lbs of bacon from Sussex Meet Company for b-fast (tradition in this house) and made a nice herb & salt crusted tenderloin for dinner (fell off the fork, didn't even have to melt in my mouth!). Yummy, yummy, yummy. Yes, my Castelli jacket fit worse at the end of the day than it did in the morning :D Oh well, I'm sure my muscles were not lacking for protein as I dragged my butt to a spin class this AM.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I didn't get a huge red wallet or a red scarf from the in-laws.
Woo Hoo!!!!

Rather, I got a $75 gift certificate to a restaurant.
That's almost close to bike stuff. It's fuel, right?;)

Got (for Chris to give me)new leather boots, a 5lb bag of EAS whey protein(YES!!) and under armour.
He got me Lindt extra dark chocolate truffles... mmmmmm:) and a watch.

BEST GIFT OF ALL:
My darling children were civil, nice and almost thoughtful with each other all day.
Now that's a miracle. It was the only thing I really wanted. :):):)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
My wife and I don't really exchange gifts so that we can concentrate on the boys. Albeit not for Christmas directly, I used my Christmas bonus at work to buy a pair of Easton EC90 Aero Carbon wheels for the 'cross bike and my new SuperFly came in on Tuesday and we're going to Seven on Monday so my holiday week is going pretty good:D

-Jim.

N

New World Man

HE0020.jpg

1475482.jpg

Top Bottom