This is wrong in every way

BiknBen

"I feel fantastic," he said. "I cannot wait to see my baby's face."

Baby will look up and say, "Gee, thanks for bringing me into this circus you call life!"

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
"He fell pregnant with twins on his first attempt using donor sperm bought from a cryogenic sperm bank. Thomas was inseminated by Nancy at home using a special syringe from a VET who looked after their pet birds—because a baby clinic turned them away."

ummmmm?????:confused::confused::confused:

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I never got what the big uproar about this story was. I mean, he's a woman who just had some operations to look more like a man (and obviously takes testosterone), so he might as well just be a pregnant transvestite. I don't know, maybe I'm just fine with this stuff, but he's a woman, so it is was it is.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
HOLY CRAP!!!

The pictures of him are just plain weird, I was wondering how they photoshopped them.

But then, there's a picture of her(#3 under Nancy and Thomas family album) that's freaking scary!:scared:

SO I said to myself, "Now I get it." Did nobody see this coming? It's a classic tale of beauty and the beast.:hysterica

anrothar

entirely thrilled
it's just a bearded lady. that's all. she's not even taking the testosterone anymore with the baby on board. no big deal. i'm sure there are plenty of ok people that have come from more fucked up homes than that one will be.

mwlikesbikes

Too bad P.T. Barnum is dead, he wold've made a mint off of him/her. :rofl:

But seriously, if they really want a baby i say more power to them. Like Sean said, there are hetro couples out there that are 1000 times more f'ed up than them.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Is it me, or was (S)He hot prior to the transformation. I really think there is something wrong with me :rolleyes:

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Is it me, or was (S)He hot prior to the transformation. I really think there is something wrong with me :rolleyes:

He's not too bad looking as a guy either... way weird with the baby bump but with clothes on, it just looks like a good beer belly... beyond that, they look like one normal couple. Happy even.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
So it says he/she kept his/her ovaries and womb...What about his/her other ummmm, stuff? Did he/she complete the job with the inside-out deal? And if so, I'd just assume a "natural" birth is out of the question:hmmm:

-Jim.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I think its safe to say that there is nothing "natural" about this.

it said in the article that he would half to have a c-section, so I assume it was sewed up down there. I was wondering about the cinnamon stick and yam bag though...

clutch

I feel bad for the kid:(

The only big problem I have with this, is them seeking all of the publicity. They're turning their lives and the life of their unborn child into a side show act.

I also doubt that Thomas is the first biological woman to have a masectomy and give birth. Thomas is not the first man to give birth. They're just another incarnation of an "alternative" family. Not really a big deal.

Top Bottom