The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

kearneyb

Day 2
Took the kids to a ropes course today. Thought it would be better to ride afterwards to avoid tired legs. Problem was the ride occurred after drinking a little too much wine with lunch. I went in from the coast to avoid traffic. Now to rehydrate

EB1A2C79-F5D8-4D6A-AB69-681295DC19AA.jpeg
0B138D6B-487F-45F3-A48D-CB90FBD6663E.jpeg

€8 grilled durado.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Day 2 - ✔️
In 2014 I stopped all group road riding. I got dropped for dead on a "no-drop" ride that I was invited too, as a result I stopped associating with east coast 'roadies'. Over the last 7 years I have only ridden on the road with three different people, one of them being my son. Today I added person number four.
Image-1 (33).jpg

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Day 2 - ✔️
In 2014 I stopped all group road riding. I got dropped for dead on a "no-drop" ride that I was invited too, as a result I stopped associating with east coast 'roadies'. Over the last 7 years I have only ridden on the road with three different people, one of them being my son. Today I added person number four.
View attachment 160924

Sorry to hear about your drop ride. Whoever that group was sucks. Glad you are in the challenge.

iman29

Day 2 - ✔️
View attachment 160924
As one of the roadies pretending to be a MTBkr on this forum, whoever organized and led that ride was a total loser. That's not how you run a group ride and hopefully you can reconsider and find a group with a leader that knows how to lead, encourage and help ensure they remember its called a GROUP ride for a reason.

good luck in the 31/31 challenge!

iman29

1 of 20+ for the 31/31 Challenge.

Since I spent most of yesterday regretting I didnt wake up early for a pre-work/rain ride, I was glad any storms held off today to get my first ride on the books. Met up with some of the WFH regulars and we did a casual loop with the usual bullshitting. One of the roads had this awesome spot where I guess the locals with dually pickup trucks like to go waste money on tires.

A5EE4DF2-AEA3-49B7-8471-688893BC4387.jpeg

Looks like the road bike needs a trip to the shop too, some clanking coming from the drivetrain has me thinking its a bottom bracket so hopefully will get that fixed this afternoon.

Tomorrow will certainly be a challenge as I hate riding in the rain, but I can use the MTB as a better option if needed and hope there's a window of time when its not 100% pouring.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Woke up in the middle of the night with a bit of an upset stomach, so I skipped the early ride and slept until it was time to log into work. Did the needful, then some stuffs, then grabbed the bike for a super easy Z2 ride.

Day 2
07/02/2021
01:02:58 Movin thyme
FCC373C0-B6F4-4452-BEC9-1694E858E013.jpeg

also, nearly right hooked by the fucking LifeBank van…
1625260468957.gif

Top Bottom