The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

Day 1/31

Confess, you all thought I would have quitted already. I did. But I didn’t. 1 hour or so on the bike and about 2 hours TM with the rock whisperer...I am a procrastinator so I thought I can always quit tomorrow!
FBA0B169-A19D-4801-9CDB-88B9AACE6FD1.jpeg

7A715181-5D0B-4AD5-9CD4-F448340A25C4.jpeg

Last edited:
https://www.strava.com/activities/5560484368 Was thinking I could ride right after my meeting this morning, but ended up working/procrastinating all day long. Finally got my act together to ride in the storm. There were some butt puckering moments where the thunder was right overhead, but in the back of my mind I remembered that titanium is a relatively poor conductor of electricity and I should be okay given the taller trees around me (maybe I slept through that lesson). At least I got to see a cool box turtle (I think that's what this guy is)!

View attachment 160816
View attachment 160818

Also need to add my sidekick
View attachment 160817
Omg, who's under that helmet in the water?

I kept waiting for him to pop back out to take the pic, but apparently I spooked him pretty bad. The wet dog smell is going to last in my house for at least another week. @Norm I don't think I'm on the list. Did I F up already!

Nah you're ok. Dave will add you soon enough. I can confirm your membership is good, though only barely. You expire in August.

https://www.strava.com/activities/5560484368 Was thinking I could ride right after my meeting this morning, but ended up working/procrastinating all day long. Finally got my act together to ride in the storm. There were some butt puckering moments where the thunder was right overhead, but in the back of my mind I remembered that titanium is a relatively poor conductor of electricity and I should be okay given the taller trees around me (maybe I slept through that lesson). At least I got to see a cool box turtle (I think that's what this guy is)!

View attachment 160816
View attachment 160818

Also need to add my sidekick
View attachment 160817

Well done. I think cleaning the dog is worse than cleaning the bike tho. 🐶

Back
Top Bottom