State Park Closures AND Reopenings!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
You guys fuckin over-analyze (I emphasize the anal in analyze) everything! Under normal circumstances, would you ride after all this rain anyway? Use some common sense. And masks while riding? Really? Just stay home in your bubbles of false security.
FWIW, I don't wear a mask while riding, however if you need to wear a mask in the parking lot to keep the parks open, seems like an easy decision.

ryderX

There won’t be any crowds if you hit the trailhead rolling at 7AM. You’ll be home and on you second cup of coffee by the time most of the Boomer Snowflakes get suited up in their nifty groovy Patagucci Goretex containment suits for their 1.2 mile family reintroduction selfie Facebook documentary Saturday hike walk.

serviceguy

FWIW, I don't wear a mask while riding, however if you need to wear a mask in the parking lot to keep the parks open, seems like an easy decision.
The sad thing is that if there was an executive order that forced everybody NOT to wear a mask while riding you would certainly have a group of people arguing about the absolute necessity of wearing one...I am joking...but not really...

Last edited:

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker

That’s real sweet and all, but that ain’t one of the conditions required to keep parks open, so should make your decision a non-decision.

serviceguy

That’s real sweet and all, but that ain’t one of the conditions required to keep parks open, so should make your decision a non-decision.
According to Murphy it is, they’re supposedly watching very carefully how people behave during this weekend. We’re actually not allowed to ride to TM in Ringwood tomorrow or Sunday, facial mask is mandatory.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The language i heard on the radio this morning is that they are "urging" ppl to wear facial covering while social distancing is mandatory.

Top Bottom