State Park Closures AND Reopenings!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just FYI Atlantic Health Hospital is just down the road from Stephen's ?

flowtj.gif

They exhaust corona 19 to the outside ?

JonF

Hope everyone read the fine print. Parks can only have 50% capacity. So they will probably block off 1/2 of the parking spaces I would think. Places like 6 mile, Allaire and Hartshorne should be interesting. This is just as stupid as the closing of the parks to begin with. This will not work and only cause problems. So I dont think these park openings will last long. All these park rangers have basically been on vacation for the last month. I don't think they are going to want to babysit parking all day.
The're called park police, not rangers, and they have been on duty the entire time enforcing the closures and chasing atv's and moto's out mainly.

ryderX

The're called park police, not rangers, and they have been on duty the entire time enforcing the closures and chasing atv's and moto's out mainly.
and waving to MTB riders they happen to come across. I heard rumor of 1 Park officer inquiring about the new Ocho lefty that he saw on someone’s new F-si.

Fire Lord Jim

Closing half the parking lot only compresses people and undoes social distancing. I suggest every other parking spot get spray painted with a blue wheelchair.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Closing half the parking lot only compresses people and undoes social distancing. I suggest every other parking spot get spray painted with a blue wheelchair.
Actually it keeps half the people away, which means the parks will be at regular weekend capacity (aka. semi-crowded). Unfortunately, this means us regular outdoorsy folks will be competing with non-essential human beings (see what I did there) for parking spots. It's my experience that these fools don't generally get out until after 9:00am so my advice is to ride early or in the rain, which seems to scare them off. :thumbsup:

serviceguy

I am shopping for the best price on this, so far I believe I'll go with WorlWideCyclery rather than JensonUSA.com because of some old discount coupons...
5830676a-e21c-4471-878c-99262f64e41f.jpg

Top Bottom