snow white

anrothar

entirely thrilled
we haven't had much in the way of large accumulations yet, but we have had some picturesque winter scenery, especially this week. post up your wintery pictures here.

2196372058_22f8622b35.jpg

2195582897_70f846a163.jpg

2195582411_494e361347.jpg

2196371384_caa2455575.jpg

2167421098_cd2daecc03.jpg

walter

Fourth Party
Does anyone else see it, does the first photo in the second set look like a sitting swan???

Great stuff Sean, as always, keep up the good work

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
As always, great shots sean.

I was out yesterday, but forgot my camera. It was real nice with the dusting of snow. One pond was half open, and I could see all the leaves at the bottom, it was so clear. Unfortunately, nothing to show for it, just my memory.

I think my picture posting has been shut down too. Since the hacks, I have not been able to get pictures up. Probably me.

22977025@N08

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
start a flickr account ellen. it's free. i upload all of mine there and then just link them into the picture, which is easy as well.

good stuff rey! i like your new bike.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
22977025@N08

Any more detail on that. I have the flickr account, pictures in, I used the little landscape icon to load, but I may be loading the wrong data ?? Do you cut and paste?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
yes, cut and paste.

*go to your flickr account.

*left-click on the picture you want to use, so that it opens up as a larger image.

*now right click on the larger image, and click on information(or whatever it says, mine is in gaelic).

*copy the one that has .jpg?v=0 at the end of it.

*when you go to make a post, click on the little landscape icon, then paste the information you just coppied.

*click OK

*now you need to delete the '?v=0' from the end of the address.

it should show up.

Tool

More Snow White

Here's my contribution for winter scenery taken on Tuesday morning at my house in Hewitt (West Milford). Hopefully I will have better luck than Ellen. If not, I apologize.

177800705306_0_ALB.jpg

688099605306_0_ALB.jpg

770510705306_0_ALB.jpg

233410705306_0_ALB.jpg

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I'm not sure what left and right click does in windows. I'm mac. I may need to talk to someone who uses both. My bilingual helper is in china right now. I'll try this again when he gets back, or start another thread.

Thanks !!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Nice. Those are beautiful, and you have an eye for cracks (in the ice).
At first I thought it was mr pixy's x-ray's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom