Ringwood, Sunday 9 Am

Thanks Cem for leading the ride today. Great loop! Fun trails!

Awesome ride today. Glad I made the last minute decision to go north. I would post the gps link but I had to bail after *only* 16 miles due to lack of water, lack of time, and lack of energy. One of the guys who did 5 bridges trail should post a link.

What a great day! Thanks Chris for taking us out. Today was my first time at Ringwood and it was a blast. I rode the SS and was surprised with how a faired. I really was good up until we stopped for part of the crew to take off...and have snack time! Thanks all. Chris first said we had 20 minutes left then it turned to 30 then 45! He also failed to mention that it was up...both ways! I was toast after that.

Anyways today was a great day. We need to make these things a more frequent occurrence.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=3563186

What a great day! Thanks Chris for taking us out. Today was my first time at Ringwood and it was a blast. I rode the SS and was surprised with how a faired. I really was good up until we stopped for part of the crew to take off...and have snack time! Thanks all. Chris first said we had 20 minutes left then it turned to 30 then 45! He also failed to mention that it was up...both ways! I was toast after that.

Anyways today was a great day. We need to make these things a more frequent occurrence.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=3563186

Fred, your link shows a total ride time of 2:24 and a moving time of 3:00. :confused: Whats up with that?

I can't see CEM's link either. It says I'm not authorized to perform this operation.

Fred, your link shows a total ride time of 2:24 and a moving time of 3:00. :confused: Whats up with that?

I can't see CEM's link either. It says I'm not authorized to perform this operation.

That is wild. I have no freaking clue. I know motionbased was jammed up when i uploaded it. Maybe that had something to do w/ it. Should be a bout 3ish hours riding 4ish total.

Looks like a sweet ride, wish I could have been there. You hit my favorite mountain biking trial in the world, 5 bridges. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.

Looks like a sweet ride, wish I could have been there. You hit my favorite mountain biking trial in the world, 5 bridges. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.

5 bridges was fun but I wish i wasnt burnt up by then. Would have been better im sure.

Back
Top Bottom