Ringwood, Sunday 9 Am

I'm not cranky at all,I'm just always into the psychology of it all.Why some people think a trail is great and others hate it,while we all partake in the same sport......................

I would wager that one's opinion of a trail is as much correlated to how a person feels that day versus the features of the trail.

wwweeeeeeellllllllllllll...some people do not appreciate the fun that technical singletrack offers. So i could see how preference can play in as a factor or why some spots are better than others. Some people dont like rocks...weenie heads!

wwweeeeeeellllllllllllll...some people do not appreciate the fun that technical singletrack offers. So i could see how preference can play in as a factor or why some spots are better than others. Some people dont like rocks...weenie heads!

Certainly some people just don't like technical features at all. And others don't like hills. But when someone who does like both of them says a trail that has both is bad, that strikes me as more mental than anything.

I would wager that one's opinion of a trail is as much correlated to how a person feels that day versus the features of the trail.

I think it has more to do w/ overall riding experience.I think some people have limited time maybe and want a bike buffet on their rides.I segment. When it's time for jumps and ladders, it's time for body armour and full face.The non consequence shit seems pointless.Was anyone referring to 5,6,7 bridges as tech(??) cause that would really confuse me............I would like to say again though that regardless of personal tastes CEM did a great job of the ride

I think it has more to do w/ overall riding experience.I think some people have limited time maybe and want a bike buffet on their rides.I segment. When it's time for jumps and ladders, it's time for body armour and full face.The non consequence shit seems pointless.Was anyone referring to 5,6,7 bridges as tech(??) cause that would really confuse me............I would like to say again though that regardless of personal tastes CEM did a great job of the ride

Maybe. But I know people who have plenty of time just don't like X Y Z. I mean you have a free plate and for some reason don't like 28 Bridges, so I'm not sure your theory even works on yourself. Not that it needs to, of course. But it's a point to consider.

Indeed! I am super. Duper. I was actually testing something - I only added a dot to his super-string-of-dots. I don't edit posts unless I'm busting your balls or you go way overboard.

Brett - make sure it's decaf.

Indeed! I am super. Duper. I was actually testing something - I only added a dot to his super-string-of-dots. I don't edit posts unless I'm busting your balls or you go way overboard.
yes, this is the new and improved mtbnj - editing posts will not be tolerated (unless you really deserve it :D).

We are still working on staying OT, so, segue back...

can someone describe the multi-bridge trail?

Hey hey hey, this is about Pixy's ride not 28 Bridges.

Sorry Pixy.

Back
Top Bottom